Either you nikkas playing games or posting all day.

Is it possible to not be an incel given that criteria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm posting while talking to a pimp, his bottom bytch and a PAWG (not really a PAWG but has huge t*ts).

Edit: wrong thread. I shouldn't drink and post. I'll see how this pans out tomorrow morning
This post was meant for this thread. But I was drunk and posted it in another thread.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so you haven't played any of those games aside from Redfall as expected :unimpressed:

I've played everything I've thought worthwhile or interesting on my Series X that I've had since launch. Unless we get some new reveals during the Xbox showcase there's nothing I'm gonna go out my way to play until Starfield drops 3-4 months from now. The well has run dry and all these niche AA titles and old sports games don't interest me. If you, Meach, and Courtdog want to prop up a bunch of mid games you don't actually play and claim you're eating while I'm "stanning" then do you:hubie:

At the end of the day there's more a lot more games to play on Playstation than Xbox at this current time. That's literally facts. I own all 3 consoles so I'm not missing out on anything good either way. Stating facts and saying I'm not impressed with that weak ass list is not stanning.

I don't prop up games I don't play, pretend that Xbox can do no wrong, and say stupid shyt like "exclusives don't matter". That's @MeachTheMonster 's job:umad:
It's like opening the fridge and pantries and there's a bunch of canned goods and dried uncooked foods. Yes, technically there's shyt to eat but ain't shyt to eat man.

They coming in here like "SO YOU DON'T WANT BAKED BEANS AND RICE!? That will fill you up!"

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
black-boy-reaction.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The fact that a nikka got me in here defending courtdog is something else :heh:
When you the top dawg, shots come from every direction :yeshrug:
You and Courtney seem upset that I called out the fact that nobody is tripping over themselves to play or talk about any of those games. So are you actually playing anything on that anemic ass list yourself?:jbhmm:

People who play sports games already bought FIFA/NHL several months ago. It's a nice to have via subscription service but it's not exactly moving the needle:manny: So if 2 annual sports titles that were released almost a year ago are the highlight of your list of 20 games then your list is:

Wait for it....

When you say that, you're specifically talking about your closed circle of sony stans which you use as the barometer to "the streets"
But, if you were to look on any other respectable website or youtube channel you'll find that the truth is the opposite of what you're saying.
Even on this site I've seen ppl excited for the case of Benedict Fox. In every reply you didn't name that game as if its not on anyones radar.

So you're exposing yourself as not a real gamer. You don't have to like it yourself, but to dismiss it because Gizmo Duck didn't make a thread on it is sad
:sitdown:
Of course, posting sane, sensible thoughts means someone is a Sony stan. but hey who cares about any of this, Fifa 2X is coming out next year.
For the record, Fatboi is one of those "males" who doesn't like sports...

Instead of calling you Lardass I'm gonna start calling you Lampert :whoo:
You guys pretend to be completely obtuse as if you don't get the whole piont.
Please, elaborate on this point :popcorn3:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ok so you haven't played any of those games aside from Redfall as expected :unimpressed:
I’ve played FIFA 23 :pachaha:
In fact I was playing it while we were arguing :lolbron:
The well has run dry and all these niche AA titles and old sports games don't interest me.
Just say you don’t play a wide variety of games and call it a day.

What you like ain’t got shyt to do with what I enjoy and that seems to be where you’re struggling.

:mjlol:

wunder

Pro
Daps
Honestly, how many games do yall complete?

My time is very valuable, so I only get to play on the weekends. I don’t have time to play mid range games all day.

@DaSk8D00D has made a valid point. Quality over quantity.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

My time is very valuable, so I only get to play on the weekends. I don’t have time to play mid range games all day.

On top of that, the Gamepass library is not the advantage it used to be a couple years ago. There’s currently 902 games available on PS+ vs 447 on Gamepass right now. That’s including the EA Play stuff with gamepass as well.

Apparently I’m stanning because I’m not impressed by that weak ass list when it’s direct competition has more than twice as many games available to play for the same monthly fee:heh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
On top of that, the Gamepass library is not the advantage it used to be a couple years ago. There’s currently 902 games available on PS+ vs 447 on Gamepass right now. That’s including the EA Play stuff with gamepass as well.

Apparently I’m stanning because I’m not impressed by that weak ass list when it’s direct competition has more than twice as many games available to play for the same monthly fee:heh:
Just play your playstation and be happy. You don't need to come on the Coli and justify why you spent money on a console and new controllers.

:pachaha:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just play your playstation and be happy. You don't need to come on the Coli and justify why you spent money on a console and new controllers.

:pachaha:

This whole discussion started from me calling out courtdog for bragging about games he didn’t even play, because like I said that fool wanted to talk crazy to me in another thread and while God forgives, I don’t
full

You repeatedly brought up PlayStation unprovoked to find some sort of angle to get at me and now you wanna get aggy when I present facts in regards to that. nikka you brought that shyt up in the first place:skip:

Go play fifa and leave this shyt be. Let court fight his own battles:pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This whole discussion started from me calling out courtdog for bragging about games he didn’t even play, because like I said that fool wanted to talk crazy to me in another thread and while God forgives, I don’t
full

You repeatedly brought up PlayStation unprovoked to find some sort of angle to get at me and now you wanna get aggy when I present facts in regards to that. nikka you brought that shyt up in the first place:skip:

Go play fifa and leave this shyt be. Let court fight his own battles:pachaha:
How are you a Playstation nikka with so many games to play yet stay on here posting 24/7 about other consoles?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So are you attempting to imply that PS+ has more "Quality" than Gamepass? :usure:
I mean, while nobody anywhere in the real world has ever uttered such a thing. I do realize the level of delusion on this site runs high enough for you to believe such a thing. And you can repeat it as many times as you like. But industry wide the opinion is that Gamepass is by far the best deal in gaming.

Its not even close :bryan:

So I don't get it why nikkaz wanna lie to kick it and think w don't have receipts?
You haven't really played shyt my "D00D", you over here bragging about a bunch of PS1 titles nobody gives a fukk about and PS2 games that been gone multiplat and updated so much of the PS2 games are not worth a replay. PS3 titles have the same fate meaning your list is bogus.
Now what have YOU PLAYED? Lets take a look see, see...

As everyone can see, you only played 305 lifetime on xbox :sitdown: I own close to 900
Looking at games played its clear you don't even try Gamepass games like that. You just waiting for a white D00D with pink hair and painted nails to tell you what game is worth playing. Your games played list said that, not me :hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ever since I got into reading by buying a Kindle that's my #1 way to spend my leisure time. I'll probably always play video games at some level but I don't play them anyway near as much as I used to. I probably spend about a quarter of the time playing them as I did when I was younger.