Either you nikkas playing games or posting all day.

Is it possible to not be an incel given that criteria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Arcadium dudes ain't that central to any sort of political plot :skip:
90% of the threads on here are just people hating on shyt they dont have

ive never seen a generation where you have so many options and people act like they arent enjoying it
from streaming to subscription services to amazing fidelity and online play, great handhelds with 1000s of games with 100s of hours
and nikkas are still on here... finished every game possible and only hate the shyt they dont own

Ive never seen or experienced that in my entire life
Imagine someone in 1992 being like "Damn I dont fukk with arcade cabinets, yall nikkas is weird and use quarters... that simpsons game is fukking trash my guy"

then hanging up the collect call and turning on mario paint with a broken mouse

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
90% of the threads on here are just people hating on shyt they dont have

ive never seen a generation where you have so many options and people act like they arent enjoying it
from streaming to subscription services to amazing fidelity and online play, great handhelds with 1000s of games with 100s of hours
and nikkas are still on here... finished every game possible and only hate the shyt they dont own

Ive never seen or experienced that in my entire life
Imagine someone in 1992 being like "Damn I dont fukk with arcade cabinets, yall nikkas is weird and use quarters... that simpsons game is fukking trash my guy"

then hanging up the collect call and turning on mario paint with a broken mouse
Hold up :stop:
There was always console wars since Genesis does what nintendon't :ufdup:
Anyone who had only a genesis was like "You Nintendo fakkits are pussies" (That's how we talked back then :yeshrug: )
And of course the same vice versa.
I even had a friend who only had a TG-16, China Warrior, Keith Courage, Legendary Axe, Bonk.. he had his argument for why that was the best

Nintendo 64 had Madden 64 which took a big shyt on the PS2 version of Madden at the time
The sony majority who didn't play the N64 version just claimed it was shyt. Running game was similar to NFL2k5
What you see today is nothing new, but it is more widespread. Another point is as children we just wanted to play whatever. Its a lil different for most of us now :francis:

Why you asking? :dame:
Don't shoot killa :hubie:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox-Game-Pass-April-Wave-1-4-0559d4f01076cf2ed74d.jpg

TW_ComingSoon_4.18.2023-ef35fa2018e636ab0da3.jpg

TW_Coming-Soon_5.16.2023-a872884188f60fc06468.webp

See, we get two waves of games per month. We still have another wave this month befofre they hit us with even more games twice next month

So when you say what games, I have to ask you and every other sony stan here?
Lets see your gamertags/PSN so we can see what YOU BEEN PLAYING over the last 6 weeks? I bet you it pales in comparison so :stop: