Either you nikkas playing games or posting all day.

Is it possible to not be an incel given that criteria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Come on bro that list is hella weak and you yourself haven’t even played any those games lmao.

So which games would you say yourself are weak :popcorn3:
Massive Chalice
:dead:
@RiGGA :francis:
2/3s of those are already out and the best games on there are Minecraft Legends and 5 year old Blazblue. The man's acting like he feasting and showed us a walmart brand cheese and crackers set he left in the fridge and hasn't even opened yet:unimpressed:

Courtney wanted to lie on my name so it's foot on neck season until he repents for his sins
full
All you've proven is YOU don't play games bruh. I've played most of the games on that list.
See, I have a fam and often times I might play on a different account. Usually on accident, sometimes on purpose. Let me skool YOU on what's good
Ghostwire Tokyo is great
You mentioned Minecraft Legends and Blazeblue which is new to xbox gamers so appreciate the hate. We got Ni No Kuni 2 as well and the persona franchise but I'm on a tangent there. Back to the list
The Last Case of Benedict Fox
Cassette beats is highly rated so... :umad:
Supreland: 6 inches under dropped today and got a 97% rate on steam but its cool if you don't like it
Ghost Lore is dope
Eastern Exorcist I'm not sure
Ravenlok looks and plays like the games sony fanboys LOVE
Redfall is decent inspite of being 30fps
Chicory & Planet of Lana are games that are highly anticipated by actual gamers.

But its cool, keep EXPOSED!!!'ing yourself as you look funny in the light :sitdown:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yes FIFA is popular but not exactly the talk of the arcadium when it doesn't even have it's own thread
If an annual sports title 3-4 months before the next one comes out is the highlight, then the list is mid :unimpressed:

The Arcadia I full of a bunch fat nikka nerds who don’t play multiplayer games regularly let alone a sports game where you might have to actually understand sports. :pachaha:

Imagine thinking a bunch fat nerd ass old nikkas on a message board they traveled to after being on another message board for nearly 2 decades is indicative of the prime gaming demographic.

:pachaha:

You’ve really lost the plot when you start acting like EASports flagship franchises don’t interest gamers. Especially when it dropped during the champions league semi final and start of the Stanley up playoffs. But you wouldn’t know that :mjlol:

This is negworthy posting from you

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The fact that a nikka got me in here defending courtdog is something else :heh:

You and Courtney seem upset that I called out the fact that nobody is tripping over themselves to play or talk about any of those games. So are you actually playing anything on that anemic ass list yourself?:jbhmm:

People who play sports games already bought FIFA/NHL several months ago. It's a nice to have via subscription service but it's not exactly moving the needle:manny: So if 2 annual sports titles that were released almost a year ago are the highlight of your list of 20 games then your list is:

Wait for it....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Of course, posting sane, sensible thoughts means someone is a Sony stan. but hey who cares about any of this, Fifa 2X is coming out next year.
There’s nothing sane or sensible about shytting on hundreds of games cause you’d rather play your playstation right now.

In a thread about how people here don’t play games, they just shyt on them from a far.

Y’all in here dismissing literally hundreds of games that MILLIONS of people are playing and enjoying, just cause they don’t fit your console wars criteria.

Sony stan’s are wild AF :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing sane or sensible about shytting on hundreds of games cause you’d rather play your playstation right now.

In a thread about how people here don’t play games, they just shyt on them from a far.

Y’all in here dismissing literally hundreds of games that MILLIONS of people are playing and enjoying, just cause they don’t fit your console wars criteria.

Sony stan’s are wild AF :mjlol:
You guys pretend to be completely obtuse as if you don't get the whole piont.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You and Courtney seem upset that I called out the fact that nobody is tripping over themselves to play or talk about any of those games. So are you actually playing anything on that anemic ass list yourself?:jbhmm:
Plenty of games already released on gamepass. You’re the one being dishonest like gamepass only has these 8 games. :pachaha:

Or even worse, the only games available to play on Xbox are gamepass games. :pachaha:
People who play sports games already bought FIFA/NHL several months ago.
Yea, so people who play sports games and shooters on their Xbox likely aren’t complaining about not having games to play. Thanks for stating the obvious. And since most gamers play
Multiplats you’re really only talking about a difference of maybe 3 notable games this gen.

You’re just excited because you didn’t ply any of those games last gen and that’s cool. :pachaha:

So if 2 annual sports titles that were released almost a year ago are the highlight of your list of 20 games then your list is:
Movie what needle nikka? I play games on whatever console I choose. You trying to win a Stan war, I’m trying to win the video games I’m playing . :Camdup:

I'll dust off the Series X when Starfield drops :hubie:

Redfall was the last straw for me, keep defending that weak ass output if you want to but I have standards to uphold
You still playing PS4 games on your PS5. Neither of these companies are doing anything worthwhile with their first party output this gen:pachaha:

3 hits in 3 years nikka I can divide, aight let’s say 2 :scusthov:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Plenty of games already released on gamepass. You’re the one being dishonest like gamepass only has these 8 games. :pachaha:

Or even worse, the only games available to play on Xbox are gamepass games. :pachaha:

Yea, so people who play sports games and shooters on their Xbox likely aren’t complaining about not having games to play. Thanks for stating the obvious. And since most gamers play
Multiplats you’re really only talking about a difference of maybe 3 notable games this gen.

You’re just excited because you didn’t ply any of those games last gen and that’s cool. :pachaha:

Movie what needle nikka? I play games on whatever console I choose. You trying to win a Stan war, I’m trying to win the video games I’m playing . :Camdup:

You still playing PS4 games on your PS5. Neither of these companies are doing anything worthwhile with their first party output this gen:pachaha:

3 hits in 3 years nikka I can divide, aight let’s say 2 :scusthov:

Ok so you haven't played any of those games aside from Redfall as expected :unimpressed:

I've played everything I've thought worthwhile or interesting on my Series X that I've had since launch. Unless we get some new reveals during the Xbox showcase there's nothing I'm gonna go out my way to play until Starfield drops 3-4 months from now. The well has run dry and all these niche AA titles and old sports games don't interest me. If you, Meach, and Courtdog want to prop up a bunch of mid games you don't actually play and claim you're eating while I'm "stanning" then do you:hubie:

At the end of the day there's more a lot more games to play on Playstation than Xbox at this current time. That's literally facts. I own all 3 consoles so I'm not missing out on anything good either way. Stating facts and saying I'm not impressed with that weak ass list is not stanning.

I don't prop up games I don't play, pretend that Xbox can do no wrong, and say stupid shyt like "exclusives don't matter". That's @MeachTheMonster 's job:umad: