Either you nikkas playing games or posting all day.

Is it possible to not be an incel given that criteria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I don't get it why nikkaz wanna lie to kick it and think w don't have receipts?
You haven't really played shyt my "D00D", you over here bragging about a bunch of PS1 titles nobody gives a fukk about and PS2 games that been gone multiplat and updated so much of the PS2 games are not worth a replay. PS3 titles have the same fate meaning your list is bogus.
Now what have YOU PLAYED? Lets take a look see, see...

As everyone can see, you only played 305 lifetime on xbox :sitdown: I own close to 900
Looking at games played its clear you don't even try Gamepass games like that. You just waiting for a white D00D with pink hair and painted nails to tell you what game is worth playing. Your games played list said that, not me :hubie:

So you mad I'd rather play games like Elden Ring, Forza Horizon 5, Yakuza, and Hogwarts Legacy than Peppa Peg and the Adventures of Bertram Fiddle in your list? Sorry, but I have higher standards for myself:skip:

Just because you're :flabbynsick: and have a huge record of games you play for 2 hours then drop forever means nothing. The vast majority of the games you "play" have 0 achievements. How have you played 3x as many games as me yet only have 17% higher gamerscore?:jbhmm: You claim you eating but can't even stomach all that shovelware you're force feeding yourself because you're stuck to one platform

baby-eat.gif

But hey, don't forget my PSN ID, Nintendo ID, Stadia ID, and Steam ID if you're really out here tag watching like that. Might find some good shyt to play for once:sas2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ever since I got into reading by buying a Kindle that's my #1 way to spend my leisure time. I'll probably always play video games at some level but I don't play them anyway near as much as I used to. I probably spend about a quarter of the time playing them as I did when I was younger.
What type of stuff you reading these days
So you mad I'd rather play games like Elden Ring, Forza Horizon 5, Yakuza, and Hogwarts Legacy than Peppa Peg and the Adventures of Bertram Fiddle in your list? Sorry, but I have higher standards for myself:skip:

Just because you're :flabbynsick: and have a huge record of games you play for 2 hours then drop forever means nothing. The vast majority of the games you "play" have 0 achievements. How have you played 3x as many games as me yet only have 17% higher gamerscore?:jbhmm: You claim you eating but can't even stomach all that shovelware you're force feeding yourself because you're stuck to one platform

baby-eat.gif

But hey, don't forget my PSN ID, Nintendo ID, Stadia ID, and Steam ID if you're really out here tag watching like that. Might find some good shyt to play for once:sas2:
Clearly with all those choices, you're miserable :francis: See young man, its easy to learn once you been there before :hhh:
God did not intend for you to have all those options, you spending too much of your LIFE chasing games. No way you playing everything on every system AND FINISHING THEM ALL. I mean, maybe if you're a teenager or an adult with zero responsibilities but what's hilarious is how you named games my kids play, then named games you play which I own all of them :dahell: So you didn't make a single point, you just flappin with the yappins.

You can't question what I play, because I play everything. And I play with my kids so my and my super gamer son completed Bleed 2 on the hardest diffculty, TMNT dozens of times.Contra 1&2 NES and Arcade versions (SNES C3 is next) And other than CupHead, we don't play for achievements. Are you such a casual that you think completing a game gives you all or even half the achievements? I played Renegade recently, stopped playing after Level 4. That didn't unlock a single achievement :mjlol:
I don't get any for COD which I play alot. I mean, you really are EXPOSING yourself because now instead of the games ppl play you think gamerscore dictates how much you play? And as long as I have pink hair and painted nails you'll feel me?

We can have a 1v1 in COD if you bout it, I'll pay $40 to live stream battle you in Tetris Effect if you have the guts
Only other multiplayer game you named was Forza 5, its summer pretty much so you can get summerjam'd pretty much if you have the gonads to back up yo shyt talk like in front of the coli-cadium in The Lion's Den :whew:

If unusual wants to sponsor the event, he can buy the rights to live stream via his Twitch :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What type of stuff you reading these days

Clearly with all those choices, you're miserable :francis: See young man, its easy to learn once you been there before :hhh:
God did not intend for you to have all those options, you spending too much of your LIFE chasing games. No way you playing everything on every system AND FINISHING THEM ALL. I mean, maybe if you're a teenager or an adult with zero responsibilities but what's hilarious is how you named games my kids play, then named games you play which I own all of them :dahell: So you didn't make a single point, you just flappin with the yappins.

You can't question what I play, because I play everything. And I play with my kids so my and my super gamer son completed Bleed 2 on the hardest diffculty, TMNT dozens of times.Contra 1&2 NES and Arcade versions (SNES C3 is next) And other than CupHead, we don't play for achievements. Are you such a casual that you think completing a game gives you all or even half the achievements? I played Renegade recently, stopped playing after Level 4. That didn't unlock a single achievement :mjlol:
I don't get any for COD which I play alot. I mean, you really are EXPOSING yourself because now instead of the games ppl play you think gamerscore dictates how much you play? And as long as I have pink hair and painted nails you'll feel me?

We can have a 1v1 in COD if you bout it, I'll pay $40 to live stream battle you in Tetris Effect if you have the guts
Only other multiplayer game you named was Forza 5, its summer pretty much so you can get summerjam'd pretty much if you have the gonads to back up yo shyt talk like in front of the coli-cadium in The Lion's Den :whew:

If unusual wants to sponsor the event, he can buy the rights to live stream via his Twitch :wow:

Looks like I struck a nerve Mr. “Play games for 1 Minute Man” :pachaha:

But nah let’s settle this. 1v1 in Halo Infinite since that’s where this all began. Battle rifles and pistol start on Live Fire, Sunday night. Put up or shut up:umad:

2 month ban bet if you really bout it:youngsabo:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not really.

There are incels and lames outchea but who gives a fukk as long about them as they're not bothering other folks irl. :comeon:

Posting on a message board about how much other dudes post online or play video games (or both) sounds lame as fukk to me. We'll just disagree on that then.

You have a good one though. :obama:
That’s one of the most bizarre things online to me :dwillhuh:

Dudes posting on a message board calling others lame because they post on a message board :gucci:

I see it the most in TSC

Dudes are wrestling fans who think other wrestling fans are lame for being wrestling fans :dwillhuh:

It’s really dudes there who think they’re the cool wrestling fans and they’re above other wrestling fans because being a wrestling fan is lame :dwillhuh:

I’m pretty sure OP just :troll: tho with this thread

But you got dudes who really be serious bout thinking they’re somehow cooler than other internet posters for no reason other than because they post on the internet :dwillhuh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
He can’t play them until they’re released :pachaha:

But that’s irrelevant. PlayStation thread full of guys talking about waiting 3 years to play games when they hit ps+ but been talking about the game for years
This a damn good point bout Playstation

They need to change how free PS+ games work

If you already own a digital copy, you should be able to get a game you don’t have instead

Whenever they give a free game I already bought, I regret buying it

That makes me hesitant to buy games that’s likely to eventually be free on Plus someday

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This a damn good point bout Playstation

They need to change how free PS+ games work

If you already own a digital copy, you should be able to get a game you don’t have instead

Whenever they give a free game I already bought, I regret buying it

That makes me hesitant to buy games that’s likely to eventually be free on Plus someday
A voucher system would be nice. Especially if you purchased the game in April and it drops in may on plus.

For games I’m not sold on I’m just going to wait until they put it up though.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
That’s one of the most bizarre things online to me :dwillhuh:

Dudes posting on a message board calling others lame because they post on a message board :gucci:

I see it the most in TSC

Dudes are wrestling fans who think other wrestling fans are lame for being wrestling fans :dwillhuh:

It’s really dudes there who think they’re the cool wrestling fans and they’re above other wrestling fans because being a wrestling fan is lame :dwillhuh:

I’m pretty sure OP just :troll: tho with this thread

But you got dudes who really be serious bout thinking they’re somehow cooler than other internet posters for no reason other than because they post on the internet :dwillhuh:

The funniest part is when the biggest stans wanna front and act like they above stanning and console wars lmao :heh:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
A voucher system would be nice. Especially if you purchased the game in April and it drops in may on plus.

For games I’m not sold on I’m just going to wait until they put it up though.
That’s wild you say that

I still remember copping NBA 2k20 digitally in late March 2020 just for it to be one of the free games for April 2020 :snoop:

Prolly wouldn’t bother me that much if it’s a game I played and beat years ago but that one hurt :picard: