Either you nikkas playing games or posting all day.

Is it possible to not be an incel given that criteria?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
some nikkas post at work and some while they gaming..lol...i will never understand the console wars at all

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Xbox-Game-Pass-April-Wave-1-4-0559d4f01076cf2ed74d.jpg

TW_ComingSoon_4.18.2023-ef35fa2018e636ab0da3.jpg

TW_Coming-Soon_5.16.2023-a872884188f60fc06468.webp

See, we get two waves of games per month. We still have another wave this month befofre they hit us with even more games twice next month

So when you say what games, I have to ask you and every other sony stan here?
Lets see your gamertags/PSN so we can see what YOU BEEN PLAYING over the last 6 weeks? I bet you it pales in comparison so :stop:

Come on bro that list is hella weak and you yourself haven’t even played any those games lmao.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Come on bro that list is hella weak and you yourself haven’t even played any those games lmao.

He can’t play them until they’re released :pachaha:

But that’s irrelevant. PlayStation thread full of guys talking about waiting 3 years to play games when they hit ps+ but been talking about the game for years

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
He can’t play them until they’re released :pachaha:

But that’s irrelevant. PlayStation thread full of guys talking about waiting 3 years to play games when they hit ps+ but been talking about the game for years

2/3s of those are already out and the best games on there are Minecraft Legends and 5 year old Blazblue. The man's acting like he feasting and showed us a walmart brand cheese and crackers set he left in the fridge and hasn't even opened yet:unimpressed:

Courtney wanted to lie on my name so it's foot on neck season until he repents for his sins
full

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
2/3s of those are already out and the best games on there are Minecraft Legends and 5 year old Blazblue. The man's acting like he feasting and showed us a walmart brand cheese and crackers set he left in the fridge and hasn't even opened yet:unimpressed:

Courtney wanted to lie on my name so it's foot on neck season until he repents for his sins
full
Someone merely asked what games and he gave a list. There’s plenty of games to play on gamepass. Doesn’t matter if they’re old.

Case in point, you’ve been playing a bunch of old PlayStation games on PS+ and you’re enjoying them.

:pachaha:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Y’all ass to grown…

Welp… with that being said.

Since switching to Xbox I’ve been enjoying gaming again. That game pass>

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Someone merely asked what games and he gave a list. There’s plenty of games to play on gamepass. Doesn’t matter if they’re old.

Case in point, you’ve been playing a bunch of old PlayStation games on PS+ and you’re enjoying them.

:pachaha:

The only game ANYBODY is talking about on that list he posted is Redfall :dead:

But my bad if you're a Homestead Arcana or Coffee Talk fan and I offended you :hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only game ANYBODY is talking about on that list he posted is Redfall :dead:

But my bad if you're a Homestead Arcana or Coffee Talk fan and I offended you :hubie:
FIFA and nhl are the two biggest games on the list :pachaha:

You ain’t heard anybody talk about fifa nikka?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
FIFA and nhl are the two biggest games on the list :pachaha:

You ain’t heard anybody talk about fifa nikka?

Yes FIFA is popular but not exactly the talk of the arcadium when it doesn't even have it's own thread
If an annual sports title 3-4 months before the next one comes out is the highlight, then the list is mid :unimpressed: