Effeminate white man is tired of you brehs complaining about fat black women and single mothers.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
What's your definition of warring? White feminists have been calling out their men for the last several years even specifically using "White men" in their posts. Brie Larson, for example, told White dudes to have a seat, and she's been getting hate ever since.

Anyway, people keep ignoring the crazy amounts of c00ning that guys were doing at the start of the decade on social media. That's what help led to this entire "pink pill" and "divestment" phenomenon. It is blowback.
Sentiment like this has existed for decades before that on both sides, so as an excuse, I don't think that's accurate. One could point to instances in history where one side fukked over the other even more so if we go in that direction. Hell, this gender divide was even in Africa for a bit before dying down. Songs were made about it. The idea of "keeping the same energy" and "revenge" doesn't fix anything so even that makes for a poor excuse (not you, just saying since I've heard that before elsewhere). It just makes certain shyt will hit the bottom and get worse. And I honestly think it will for some people.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't think these podcast people or their audience realize how weird it is to focus so much time and attention on women they supposedly aren't interested in. These dudes are literally spending several hours of week talking about, thinking about, listening to content focused on women they claim they don't care about. Make it make sense.

If it's just about preferences, then you only have to say it once. There's some deeper going on here. This woman explains it perfectly.
A lot of them sound like the “incels” people talk about. Either they were on the short bus or on the spectrum, but it’s like many don’t realize how it makes them look like they can’t get ANY women they want because they keep focusing on what they don’t want.

There are men out there who are rich, broke, fine, unattractive, big, fit, extroverted, introverted, etc who don’t consistently make these videos because they know what women want, and they have/are it so they have their pick.

Just like the women who actually attract men who have their shyt together would never get on the internet to complain about men.

If you have what the gals/guys want, you would be fielding offers from at least some who fit what you’re attracted to.

It’s like complaining about money/the current economy. The people who have it aren’t complaining- they’re still buying houses, filling up the tank and going about their daily lives.

People (men and women) keep harping on this stuff because they themselves are the people who aren’t doing the work to get a better partner.

The guys I know have women literally thrown themselves at them. Friends and family alike. They are successful and well groomed and can’t keep the women away. Which taught me to be on my shyt in regards to looks & personality so that I remain competitive.

A lot of folks come from families that didn’t teach them to compete from a young age. Girls used to comment on my looks and say I was wasting money on hair/nails when I was younger, but guess what? My mom taught me to stay fly. You can totally do those things yourself, or pay to get them done. Either way, keep it together 🤷🏾‍♀️ Those girls had an attitude with me, but wondered why every guy I attracted had his shyt together- even when he was 20 (because young men who come from successful families start getting money in HS/early college years. I’m watching it in my family now).

Now everyone’s out in the real world and realizing that we have to WORK for everything, including each other. Exercise can be fun, but I don’t necessarily LIKE working out 5 days a week.

You know what I’m doing today, though? Making my green smoothie and doing a double today and tomorrow. Why? Because I understand what is considered valuable about women. I’m not going to be a size 20 and say men are shallow. I’m just going to be a size 6 and continue putting in the work.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
pandering to women, especially black women, is a full-time profession.

but he's not wrong tho :manny: the manosphere is full of clowns
If Black women power boost this shyt for spite .....

This shyt will stop whne both sides stop trying to shame each other

Society is gonna have to ecourage people who can't get what they want to be ok with being alone.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Anytime I see a stream title from a Black Manosphere content creator, they're bytching about modern women, BMT (Baby Mama Terrorists), not getting submission, how BM need to go overseas for respect, and all sorts of bytchy babble. nikkas be having 8 hr panels discussing submission with other men.

Thankfully there's plenty of BM content creators that don't associate with these weird nikkas.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The same white men who started the MGTOW movement and started bigging up submissive Asian women over white women? :usure:

Even divestors know they gotta come correct and submissive when dealing with white men.
Of course that's why they want them. On the low women and especially Black women have a strong desire to be lead. The only issue divestors have is that they don't trust Black Men enough to submit to.

Also there's the chaos of wanting something that you don't actually want iSo saying that you want a white boy to marry you knowing the unlikelyhood of that happening on both an individual and societal basis is all about trying to aspiring to desire what you can't acquire.

Divestors and Men who hate fukk single mothers are basically in the bargaining phase.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If Black women power boost this shyt for spite .....

This shyt will stop whne both sides stop trying to shame each other

Society is gonna have to ecourage people who can't get what they want to be ok with being alone.
And then they’ll complain about why THEY have to be alone while other people have relationships/spouses. And this will all start again.

I just don’t think anything is being solved. That’s the issue.