Effeminate white man is tired of you brehs complaining about fat black women and single mothers.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Of course that's why they want them. On the low women and especially Black women have a strong desire to be lead. The only issue divestors have is that they don't trust Black Men enough to submit to.

Also there's the chaos of wanting something that you don't actually want iSo saying that you want a white boy to marry you knowing the unlikelyhood of that happening on both an individual and societal basis is all about trying to aspiring to desire what you can't acquire.

Divestors and Men who hate fukk single mothers are basically in the bargaining phase.
🤔 Never thought of it that way.

Maybe we are moving down the road and getting somewhere

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Anytime I see a stream title from a Black Manosphere content creator, they're bytching about modern women, BMT (Baby Mama Terrorists), not getting submission, how BM need to go overseas for respect, and all sorts of bytchy babble. nikkas be having 8 hr panels discussing submission with other men.

Thankfully there's plenty of BM content creators that don't associate with these weird nikkas.
I agree with you but I think that. dudes are working out what to do with all these excess Men. And the problem is getting worse now that way more Men are being Born and surviving to middle age.

The Muslim/ arab world is dealing with this right now the same way that europeans dealt with it.

By creating. a system of incellish Men (Monks and Priests) and sending young Men on send off missions of exploration and conquest.

That's essentially what 9/11 was about because they certainly couldn't expect the US to just surrender to Bin Laden. We got Nukes but the answer was alledgelly to force a mass coversion and accepting as a leader a guy who lived in a Cave.

The vast majority of Men will in fact die alone. That isn't nearly as scary to Men as it is to women, but society does have to make it Ok for a Man to accept that a lot of them can't get what they want. We need to really push male hobbies, and an increased spirt of competition and finally we need to end the stigma of nikkas committing that.

Sometimes a dude can come to a logical conclusion that maybe there's no real point and he might be creating too much pressure on the evironment.

Sounds crazy but when you hear of dudes doing stupid shyt like trying to take pictures on the cliffs of buildings and shyt it's the same thing but it's a bigger mess.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
🤔 Never thought of it that way.

Maybe we are moving down the road and getting somewhere
They are. at No time did more than 50% of Men manage to pass on their genes. So the idea that every Man deserves a woman or women of their choice is goofy.

Like with women you deserve what you can get nothing more nothing less. If Men were told this off rip society would be better off.

You may never end the female delusion market but we defenitely must break the Male blue pilled single momma raised delusion market. That gets Men killed,

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you but I think that. dudes are working out what to do with all these excess Men. And the problem is getting worse now that way more Men are being Born and surviving to middle age.

The Muslim/ arab world is dealing with this right now the same way that europeans dealt with it.

By creating. a system of incellish Men (Monks and Priests) and sending young Men on send off missions of exploration and conquest.

That's essentially what 9/11 was about because they certainly couldn't expect the US to just surrender to Bin Laden. We got Nukes but the answer was alledgelly to force a mass coversion and accepting as a leader a guy who lived in a Cave.

The vast majority of Men will in fact die alone. That isn't nearly as scary to Men as it is to women, but society does have to make it Ok for a Man to accept that a lot of them can't get what they want. We need to really push male hobbies, and an increased spirt of competition and finally we need to end the stigma of nikkas committing that.

Sometimes a dude can come to a logical conclusion that maybe there's no real point and he might be creating too much pressure on the evironment.

Sounds crazy but when you hear of dudes doing stupid shyt like trying to take pictures on the cliffs of buildings and shyt it's the same thing but it's a bigger mess.
Yes to hobbies, but the other thing??

There should be a stigma around that. The answer can’t be to check out because things aren’t necessarily going as planned/the way you want. That’s part of this experience.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And then they’ll complain about why THEY have to be alone while other people have relationships/spouses. And this will all start again.

I just don’t think anything is being solved. That’s the issue.
How was it solved in the past? Dude would be born if they couldn't get what they wanted from women in their culture they were encouged to Go West Young Man And the Catholic Church Made celibate Men respectable in their communities if they choose to be a Monk.

It wasn't that bad a deal, they ate better than most married men and it didn't necessarily mean no women:

What about those Fat women? Well they becanme Nuns and or became live in servants or stayed with family members or beame prostitutes or got married.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes to hobbies, but the other thing??

There should be a stigma around that. The answer can’t be to check out because things aren’t necessarily going as planned/the way you want. That’s part of this experience.
Ask a dude doing life in Florence Co Fed Supermax if all life is precious.

Ask that homeless dude freezing on the side of the road if life is precious

Ask that Cancer patient that it's extremely important to fight for every moment as they are being consumed by pain.

When people do dumb shyt that could kill them and they die maybe deep down that's what they wanted to happen.

For example when I joined the Army after 9/11 a lot of people thought that was a suicide mission just joining when I thought that Aghanistan was gonna be over before I could make it over there like how the first gulf war was an 100 day operation.

I obviously was wrong about that but I legit thought I'd be way safer in the army than in the states. And one of my friends did die in a club in the states when I was healthy as a horse in Iraq.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime I see a stream title from a Black Manosphere content creator, they're bytching about modern women, BMT (Baby Mama Terrorists), not getting submission, how BM need to go overseas for respect, and all sorts of bytchy babble. nikkas be having 8 hr panels discussing submission with other men.

Thankfully there's plenty of BM content creators that don't associate with these weird nikkas.
They post here though

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
How was it solved in the past? Dude would be born if they couldn't get what they wanted from women in their culture they were encouged to Go West Young Man And the Catholic Church Made celibate Men respectable in their communities if they choose to be a Monk.

It wasn't that bad a deal, they ate better than most married men and it didn't necessarily mean no women:

What about those Fat women? Well they becanme Nuns and or became live in servants or stayed with family members or beame prostitutes or got married.

Oh no this is how society flows. Eventually people get in where they fit in or travel and find their place elsewhere. This I agree with.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ask a dude doing life in Florence Co Fed Supermax if all life is precious.

Ask that homeless dude freezing on the side of the road if life is precious

Ask that Cancer patient that it's extremely important to fight for every moment as they are being consumed by pain.

When people do dumb shyt that could kill them and they die maybe deep down that's what they wanted to happen.

For example when I joined the Army after 9/11 a lot of people thought that was a suicide mission just joining when I thought that Aghanistan was gonna be over before I could make it over there like how the first gulf war was an 100 day operation.

I obviously was wrong about that but I legit thought I'd be way safer in the army than in the states. And one of my friends did die in a club in the states when I was healthy as a horse in Iraq.
:ehh: