Effeminate white man is tired of you brehs complaining about fat black women and single mothers.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
While I don’t care about white people opinion on anything, I think it would be best to utilize these podcasts that have black men as an audience about networking and resources. The future is about to be a very dark place, black men are already vilified, best to get on it now.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm honestly less bothered by all the virotrol being directed at bw (a lot of us are numb to it at this point) than I am in realizing how the mass circulation of this type of content can negatively affect bm who don't engage in this foolishnes.

The world is watching. People will become less empathetic to the plight of bm when they see bm displaying a lack of empathy for their own women.
The world already doesn’t give a shyt about black men. How much worse can it get? Most black men aren’t desirable to the average black woman. These black men venting about fat women and sinlge moms is the aftermath of ppl not giving a damn about these black Incels. These are men venting about already being cast aside by women. :yeshrug:

What can the world even do at this point to make it worse for black men? This is the bottom. :mjlol:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is nonsense, this is basically black man shut up and be grateful dont hold your women to account if their obese and fat, dont have dating standards because you arent allowed to, this is all just pandering nonsense intended to once again neuter black men. I just hope their are men catching up to their games

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
He sounds like some of the moist nikkas on here. Lord forbid a black man have standards and want to see his community improve. :mjpls:

And you got goofies in here going along with it acting like white men don’t talk shyt about their women. :mjlol:

They’ll veil it under phrases like “western women” or “American women” but white men have the same gripes.

Hell, I know a dude from Greece that has said some of the most vile shyt about white women that would make PAWGset nikkas clutch their pearls.

One time he told me “white supremacists will never succeed at keeping their numbers up once they realize they have to procreate with dirty white whores.”

shyt had me like :picard:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He ain't lying, and it was funny.

I saw a meme that said something like "the CIA dropped podcast mics in the black community like crack." Seriously, it's enough. Ain't nobody learning from bitter single men or women who rant all day.
The bitter single black women get shows tho. :usure:

We still love our sisters tho.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
gonna agree with the zesty dude

too many men online complaining about women
from tiktok to youtube

i never see cac content creators shytting on white women tho :mjpls:
Of course you would. :dame:

What I find telling about all of this is: say you don't like only single mothers and fat women (did the original video even mention race? It's not important anyways) and somehow you hate all black women. I mean really now. This is the larger issue.

You can trash all black men with no backlash. Say black men are trash while poor Okwonko in the middle of a village in Africa is wondering why you're mentioning him. He milks goats as he's supposed to. Drinks palm wine responsibly. And he still gets trashed. I cry for poor Okwonko. No tiktoks will be made by ugly zesty cacs and if you point out not all black men you get dragged for it. To hell with nuance. Say you don't want to date a portion of the black community, all hell breaks loose. Seriously now. :hhh:

I'm honestly less bothered by all the virotrol being directed at bw (a lot of us are numb to it at this point) than I am in realizing how the mass circulation of this type of content can negatively affect bm who don't engage in this foolishnes.

The world is watching. People will become less empathetic to the plight of bm when they see bm displaying a lack of empathy for their own women.
The same world that literally celebrates black male death and pain?
b1241f20-a79d-11ea-b7dd-6f5ddffa114e

The same world that referred to black male youths as "super predators"?
The same world that has black women telling other black women to abort their black male fetuses with little to no backlash?
And you think this same world is going to be oh so sympathetic to black women, the same world that allowed forced sterilization of black women for mere drug offenses? Really?

In any case, the fact that many people ignore the the balkinization of the black community, and hence the black vote and thus the splitting and weakening of the vote in a manner that does not help black women is beyond telling. The same people who complain about the videos above will ignore this. Even more so I thought this shyt was just the internet. Now it's real? Now this we should be concerned about? This is the problem. We obviously have a tiered society in the black community and some people feel slighted by this.

The funny part is, black women (some) will, in some ways, get what they want but it'll come in the form of resounding apathy but it will not go the way they want. It is easier to not care and care about oneself instead. No one will accuse you of hating black women for making a general statement about an issue. No one will claim you hate your mother and so on and so on. We are already seeing it from an electoral standpoint in some places. We see this as black female homelessness increases to the point some places have to hand out literal focused and directed reparations (cacs are laffing) bonues makeshift welfare payments for single black mothers only. Skyrocketing obesity with black women at the forefront as the most obese group in America. It's bad out there, black women do need help but with republicans acting out on black and women's rights, it'll only get worse for them and a lot of black guys will only be worried about their own and not women as a whole since many of them will act like they don't exist.

While I don’t care about white people opinion on anything, I think it would be best to utilize these podcasts that have black men as an audience about networking and resources. The future is about to be a very dark place, black men are already vilified, best to get on it now.
The funny part is, this is actually done already, with podcasts that call out those that are dispensing bad advice too. It's one big giant network. This is the problem I have with the zesty in OP. There are so many others videos but he focuses on these ones, ignoring his ilk who are up to fukk shyt too. His concerns reek of bullshyt.

Last edited: