Effeminate white man is tired of you brehs complaining about fat black women and single mothers.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
SEz5omc.png

Ain't no giggling your way outta this.

"Subhuman"? Ok.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I'm honestly less bothered by all the virotrol being directed at bw (a lot of us are numb to it at this point) than I am in realizing how the mass circulation of this type of content can negatively affect bm who don't engage in this foolishnes.

The world is watching. People will become less empathetic to the plight of bm when they see bm displaying a lack of empathy for their own women.
What happened when bw were on talk shows telling the world black men aren’t shyt in the 90’s and early 00’s? When has anyone ever been empathetic in regards to black men? We have always been on our own…

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
What happened when bw were on talk shows telling the world black men aren’t shyt in the 90’s and early 00’s?

They call that "empowerment"

A wise man once told me - dont take the opinions of women seriously unless she is over the age of 50+

The older, the better.

Elderly women are very wise.

When has anyone ever been empathetic in regards to black men? We have always been on our own…

Everything we got - our male ancestors had to kill and die for it.

They had to pay the ultimate price - which is death.

fukk empathy.

Last edited:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I knew that Redpill shyt had run it's course when Cam Newton randomly hopped on the wave. Dude with an Army of kids and Baby Mamas trying to piggyback off Kevin Samuels lane.

shyt is rotting nikkas brains.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There’s no need to be “numb” to it. All y’all have to do is stop eating and exercise.
Read an article stating that obesity amongst women was at 26% 40 years ago where its 73% today. Old skool brehs had wayyy more options to choose from.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I get what he's saying but he's THE wrong one to say it. fukk nikkas just want to find any reason to complain about black women at this point. They should stick with them white bytches and leave our sisters (the solid ones, not the divestors) alone.

"They're too masculine and not feminine"
"They're too fat and not in shape"
"They have bad attitudes"
"They have kids with multiple men".....
JUST SHUT THE fukk UP.
Male feminist babble :russell:

Black women have been openly complaining about black men for decades but when they get some pushback y’all want it to stop? It’s not gonna happen
:yeshrug:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
He’s not an ally. Just don’t want brehs to put the women in check and tell em to slim down for health and attraction reasons. It’s another subtle tactic embedded in them to sew discourse and keep us waring with eachother. If a white person isn’t cutting a check, giving an honest testimony in a crime or telling negroes they are the people of the Bible (or can accept negroes are the people of the Bible), then they’re babbling and should be ignored. There’s something about them that is just so strange.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I get what he's saying but he's THE wrong one to say it. fukk nikkas just want to find any reason to complain about black women at this point. They should stick with them white bytches and leave our sisters (the solid ones, not the divestors) alone.

"They're too masculine and not feminine"
"They're too fat and not in shape"
"They have bad attitudes"
"They have kids with multiple men".....
JUST SHUT THE fukk UP.
Nah. Black men can say whatever we want. We had 5 decades of Black women non stop slandering us and spreading lies on any white media platform that would them and those older dummies just sat back and accepted it.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I was addressing her original point about "empathy from others"

It seemed like a veiled threat like "you black men better behave or people will stop caring about you"

It rubbed me the wrong way.
She essentially meant Black men go back to being docile and dumb, so non-Black can continue to "help" (control) the Black community.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
She essentially meant Black men go back to being docile and dumb, so non-Black can continue to "help" (control) the Black community.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! That shyt got me so annoyed, lmfaoooooooo

I dont care about "empathy" from my enemy.

Empathy means youre a harmless worthless charity case

Last edited: