Effeminate white man is tired of you brehs complaining about fat black women and single mothers.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I get what he's saying but he's THE wrong one to say it. fukk nikkas just want to find any reason to complain about black women at this point. They should stick with them white bytches and leave our sisters (the solid ones, not the divestors) alone.

"They're too masculine and not feminine"
"They're too fat and not in shape"
"They have bad attitudes"
"They have kids with multiple men".....
JUST SHUT THE fukk UP.

Daps
I'm honestly less bothered by all the virotrol being directed at bw (a lot of us are numb to it at this point) than I am in realizing how the mass circulation of this type of content can negatively affect bm who don't engage in this foolishnes.

The world is watching. People will become less empathetic to the plight of bm when they see bm displaying a lack of empathy for their own women.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm honestly less bothered by all the virotrol being directed at bw (a lot of us are numb to it at this point) than I am in realizing how the mass circulation of this red pill content can negatively affect bm who don't engage in this foolishnes.

The world is watching. People will become less empathetic to the plight of bm when they see bm displaying a lack of empathy for their own women.

There’s no need to be “numb” to it. All y’all have to do is stop eating and exercise.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
I'm honestly less bothered by all the virotrol being directed at bw (a lot of us are numb to it at this point) than I am in realizing how the mass circulation of this type of content can negatively affect bm who don't engage in this foolishnes.

nwo-scotthall.gif

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
People will become less empathetic to the plight of bm

What kinda grown ass man needs "empathy" from outsiders?

As long as the men of your race/ethnic group have your back - thats all that matters. The opinion of your brothers.

Only black people care about "the empathy of others"

Get this soft shyt outta here.