@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You're not making your case any better by refusing to post proof.
I ask you 1 simple question. If I provide proof, what should the repercussions be for the person who started the lie that I'm Asian? It's not a difficult question yet you still haven't answered it.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
It's like this.

Either @Blackthoughts posts a proof pic by 12 or a sitewide neg train goes on his ass.

Seriously, him trying to get @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank to agree to his little ban bet serves no purpose but to drag this out longer than it should go when he can't even perform as simple of a task of taking a proof pic and posting it.

I'll do a ban bet

Op if you can prove your black

I'll take the ban for life

@cook can ban my IP forever

Let's do this coward

:ohlawd:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I got one too but did brotherfromthebank agree to some sort of bet?
I sent you proof for validity breh. Maybe now they'll put pressure on him to agree to the bet or admit that he lied. I don't ask for much.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And what if @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank doesn't care to agree with this?

You've already burnt the trust of this forum. Seriously. Why should we take you seriously on anything ever again? It took so long to even get to this point. If you wanted a standoff at sun galley gulch you got it, sadly it's gonna come at the detriment of your online rep.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
And what if @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank doesn't care to agree with this?

You've already burnt the trust of this forum. Seriously. Why should we take you seriously on anything ever again? It took so long to even get to this point. If you wanted a standoff at sun galley gulch you got it, sadly it's gonna come at the detriment of your online rep.
I just tried to get a liar banned :manny: I thought enough pressure would be put on him to agree to the bet. I honestly believed you would threaten him with a neg train if he didn't agree to the bet. I didn't think I asked for that much :yeshrug: