@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
All of this and nothing has been proved or disproved
full

*reserving a spot, op or other dude are going to catch a neg soon :ufdup:*

Daps
OP c'mon now.

EducatedBrotha is a trash poster that is common knowledge, but what do you expect from a ban bet? An IP ban? IPs change bruh. Its not like he'll be losing the good reputation of his account. If you posted a pic everyone would have known he is a huge clown. whether they are familiar with his posts or not

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Damn, fam

At most you were looking at getting that red banner for 2016..:snoop: and you kept pressing..

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank may wind up getting the W for doing absolutely nothing.. Which is why he is probably staying quiet.

Now the wolves are out fam, I don't have beef with you but you played this very badly.
You right. Its clear as day that y'all not going to demand he accept the bet like I hoped. What you want me to write on the paper breh?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
OP c'mon now.

EducatedBrotha is a trash poster that is common knowledge, but what do you expect from a ban bet? An IP ban? IPs change bruh. Its not like he'll be losing the good reputation of his account. If you posted a pic everyone would have known he is a huge clown. whether they are familiar with his posts or not
You right. What you want me to write on the paper?

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I mean really, how would a hand picture would prove that the person behind the screen name is black though?

He could get his black friends to do it. :upsetfavre:

Asians can be pretty dark, especially Asians from Indonesia and south asia

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You right. Its clear as day that y'all not going to demand he accept the bet like I hoped. What you want me to write on the paper breh?

I think you've used up all capital waiting so long to do this, even at this point most folks wouldn't even trust pic proof due to what's gone on. I think folks are more irritated with how this has played out and @itsyoung!! situation.. A proverbial "chickens come home to roost" deal..