@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Not my fault the Thunder will never be shyt and the Warriors on top breh.

And if I do post a pic then what will be the repercussions for @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank? Please tell me. He came in this thread making false accusations again and you don't demand he do anything? Earlier you asked him to agree to the bet, what happened to that? So all he has to does is deny it and its good? Help me clarify what his repercussions will be and I'll consider posting a pic.

His repurcussions?

The ball is in your court, this is your game. You made the rules. You could end this easily. So the onus is on you to either post a proof pic or get negged into the next galaxy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What do I need to make happen

It's like this.

Either @Blackthoughts posts a proof pic by 12 or a sitewide neg train goes on his ass.

Seriously, him trying to get @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank to agree to his little ban bet serves no purpose but to drag this out longer than it should go when he can't even perform as simple of a task of taking a proof pic and posting it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's like this.

Either @Blackthoughts posts a proof pic by 12 or a sitewide neg train goes on his ass.

Seriously, him trying to get @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank to agree to his little ban bet serves no purpose but to drag this out longer than it should go when he can't even perform as simple of a task of taking a proof pic and posting it.
Can you call off the hounds now?

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'll do a ban bet

Op if you can prove your black

I'll take the ban for life

@cook can ban my IP forever

Let's do this coward
On what grounds should there be a site wide neg train. Aware me on what's going on in here

@Blackthoughts was starting drama since other users were calling him out for lying about his race. @Blackthoughts hoed for attention and started a thread promising to reveal he was black. He led on much of the Coli for 13 pages and ducked and dodged from actually posting anything. He continued to be a Whiney bytch and cussed at anyone who defied him. That is why we call for the negg train.