@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
On what grounds should there be a site wide neg train. Aware me on what's going on in here
As you know, @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank has been on a campaign telling people I'm Asian. I'm willing to prove I'm black if he agrees to a ban bet as you know. Either that or he admits to lying about the Asian shyt. The wolves want me negged because he refuses to agree to the bet. That's all it is. I don't know why they got you involved.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
On what grounds should there be a site wide neg train. Aware me on what's going on in here

This is just the latest episode in an ongoing saga where the OP blatantly attention whores, promises a pic, and doesn't drop it.
This combined with his ducking of a fade with @itsyoung!! (and lying about it), and you have sufficient grounds for a neg train, if not a ban.

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
As you know, @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank has been on a campaign telling people I'm Asian. I'm willing to prove I'm black if he agrees to a ban bet as you know. Either that or he admits to lying about the Asian shyt. The wolves want me negged because he refuses to agree to the bet. That's all it is. I don't know why they got you involved.

If you were really black you would have just reaveled and got it over with. Guilty/lying people love to include other people to distract attention from themselves.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

So what you're really saying is that you're much more sensitive than @PeridotPuss ?
She had a couple relentless accusers that she was a man or more specifically ****, sometimes @malcolmxxx_45 so she didn't cry about" well I want so and so to have repercussions and penalties!" She posted proof pics and shut that whole shyt down.

Why not post proof and demand an apology?
Why not post proof and then rub it in ole boys face when he posts?

Frfr you demanding all these bans looks like you just want to post something and get him banned so you think it will never come up again
Or
You just don't have the testicular fortitude of the how many posters who've been accused or questioned, posted their proof, shut shyt down and kim.

:comeon:

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So if I post a pic right this second what would be the repercussion for the guy that started the Asian rumor?

I bet the only reason you made the bet in the first place was that you could have a shield to hide behind incase people caught onto your shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's been months we need a stream or social media account at this point
Only the haters need that shyt. You didn't ask for shyt from the mufukka lying on me. He gave you no receipts. You took his word because you wanted to believe that shyt.