@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I just tried to get a liar banned :manny: I thought enough pressure would be put on him to agree to the bet. I honestly believed you would threaten him with a neg train if he didn't agree to the bet. I didn't think I asked for that much :yeshrug:
His rep is already deep in the red. Seems like you have the most to lose out of this situation honestly.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
The only thing @Blackthoughts is gonna do is go in circles and distract people from going on that neg train. I see you doggie:ufdup:

He shoulda been in the red a long time ago after he backed down from that fight to meet @itsyoung!! There have been countless posters who have offered themselves to get banned for him to prove who he is and all he's done is go in circles and get let off the hook. fukk all that now. Neg his ass and make sure he'll never see green again.

This shyt been going on long enough. 12am, I'm negging your ass and best believe I got enough rep by myself to get your ass to the red myself.:notserious:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Damn, fam

At most you were looking at getting that red banner for 2016..:snoop: and you kept pressing..

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank may wind up getting the W for doing absolutely nothing.. Which is why he is probably staying quiet.

Now the wolves are out fam, I don't have beef with you but you played this very badly.