@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
How you gonna be an Asian female pretending to be a black man?
:answer3:
:hwg:
neg-train-o.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I cosign this @cook
Not my fault the Thunder will never be shyt and the Warriors on top breh.
Okay.

@Blackthoughts

If you dont update your op with atleast a proof pic by 12....we'll make sure your at -1,020 instead of 1,020

This is not a joke.
And if I do post a pic then what will be the repercussions for @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank? Please tell me. He came in this thread making false accusations again and you don't demand he do anything? Earlier you asked him to agree to the bet, what happened to that? So all he has to does is deny it and its good? Help me clarify what his repercussions will be and I'll consider posting a pic.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Mods might be time to make that Neg train forum wide 187 alert:mjpls: @cook
I already got the OK for the bet from Cook. He's good with the bet. It's a legit bet once he agrees. Why ask for negs when you can get me banned if he agrees to the bet and I can't post a pic?

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
A cat in the red asking others to neg for him. You're better than that, ask them to rep you instead of being a crab in a barrel :mjlol:

I don't give two shyts about my rep, the only reason I'm in red is because I don't care to vocalize my unpopular opinions.The only reason a Nikka like you managed to get good rep is because you sucked dikk to the top.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I don't give two shyts about my rep, the only reason I'm in red is because I don't care to vocalize my unpopular opinions.The only reason a Nikka like you managed to get good rep is because you sucked dikk to the top.
Its a message board breh. Enjoy your Saturday evening.