@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How do I troll? Please give me some examples.
this whole thread is a troll job and you know it!

Also i negged you cause you know this is a troll job.

You know @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank aint gonna agree to the ban bet
You know you're not posting a pic in this thread
Why else would you string us along for 13 pages?

Im getting sick and tired of playing games.
Either post a pic or prepare to get negged to oblivion!

Urbanitis

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Illeye buckmatic get off my dikk. You obsessed with me p*ssy. If you spent half the time chasing p*ssy as you do looking for my dikk you'd have less time to spend on this shyt fakkit. Don't bother replying because I have you on ignore. Just keep dapping and co-signing every post that has something negative to say about me you lame ass weirdo.

You sound so secure and mature right now. You totally seem like the person to not fake their race on the Internet.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
this whole thread is a troll job and you know it!

Also i negged you cause you know this is a troll job.

You know @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank aint gonna agree to the ban bet
You know you're not posting a pic in this thread
Why else would you string us along for 13 pages?
I thought that you guys would pressure him enough to agree to the bet. I should've known your hatred for me would prevent you from demanding that he accept the bet. I can understand if he accepted the bet and I did nothing. He claims to know for a fact that I'm Asian, I provided you receipts of him admitting to lying about my race. Your beef is with him not me. I promise to do what I said in the OP.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's why he's looking suspect. We're asking for easy things and he STILL won't provide them.
This.

Which is why this thread is a troll job.

He could of posted a proof pic in the op.
He didn't do that.
He could of posted a proof pic anytime
He still can post a proof pic but at this point people will think hes still lying or he got someone else so he screwed himself.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
@Illeye buckmatic get off my dikk. You obsessed with me p*ssy. If you spent half the time chasing p*ssy as you do looking for my dikk you'd have less time to spend on this shyt fakkit. Don't bother replying because I have you on ignore. Just keep dapping and co-signing every post that has something negative to say about me you lame ass weirdo.
This p*ssy ass nikka has me on ignore cause I "bullied" him too much and kept taking his lunch money:mjlol: And you don't want to get into a pissing match with me on bad bytches:heh: While I was fukkin Roxy Reyonolds on the regular:ahh: you was fappin to ghetto gaggers:scust: Keep knowing your place as a p*ssy by ducking me online and at itsyoung in real life fakkit:pacspit: And quit describing young boys asses like you was doing in the coliseum bytch nikka:sitdown:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I thought that you guys would pressure him enough to agree to the bet. I should've known your hatred for me would prevent you from demanding that he accept the bet. I can understand if he accepted the bet and I did nothing. He claims to know for a fact that I'm Asian, I provided you receipts of him admitting to lying about my race. Your beef is with him not me. I promise to do what I said in the OP.
Dawg i dont hate you but this shyt is not cool and making you look mad suspect. You're losing a lot of trust points with everyone here including me cause you cant even provide a simple proof pic.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You sound so secure and mature right now. You totally seem like the person to not fake their race on the Internet.
Thank you. I just wish he'd agree to the bet so one of us would be gone. How bout this, I'll even post a video holding up a piece of paper plus audio if he agrees.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
J
Thank you. I just wish he'd agree to the bet so one of us would be gone. How bout this, I'll even post a video holding up a piece of paper plus audio if he agrees.
Just update the op with it to stop the confusion.

A 15 second vine or something. Or instagram video.
With a paper holding up your sn and the date and time.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank doesn't have to do shyt this is all on you at this point. The ball's in your court.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Dawg i dont hate you but this shyt is not cool and making you look mad suspect. You're losing a lot of trust points with everyone here including me cause you cant even provide a simple proof pic.
@Blackthoughts he has a point breh you losing lot of trust. We were with you in the beginning but you just looking suspect now. Not saying the accuser didn't look suspect either. Just put up the pic.