@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The whole concept of hand pics or w/e is flawed. Im in target right now and I could walk up to any random white boy right now, offer him 10 dollars and tell him to hold up a piece of paer with my SN. It really proves nothing imo

That's why he's looking suspect. We're asking for easy things and he STILL won't provide them.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
:salute::salute::salute::salute: Dude should be the WPOY in the coli. Instead I'm getting more votes than him because he convinced cats that I'm Asian :heh:

Your race has little to do with your lead on the WOAT race...

:trash:threads like this one are.

Idk and Idgaf if you're Australian, Laotian, Sudanese, Mexican, whatever. What we know all too well is how garbage your posting is

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Your race has little to do with your lead on the WOAT race...

:trash:threads like this one are.

Idk and Idgaf if you're Australian, Laotian, Sudanese, Mexican, whatever. What we know all too well is how garbage your posting is
Examples of my garbage posting in the coli? Show me my worst threads so I can improve breh.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Read one thread of this page and said to myself
t5fTQWQ.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Illeye buckmatic get off my dikk. You obsessed with me p*ssy. If you spent half the time chasing p*ssy as you do looking for my dikk you'd have less time to spend on this shyt fakkit. Don't bother replying because I have you on ignore. Just keep dapping and co-signing every post that has something negative to say about me you lame ass weirdo.