@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole concept of hand pics or w/e is flawed. Im in target right now and I could walk up to any random white boy right now, offer him 10 dollars and tell him to hold up a piece of paer with my SN. It really proves nothing imo

Or he can post when he gets to his house and use some easily recognizable object (Computer with the Coli on it or logged into his @Blackthoughts account) so we know it's legit. Make him post three pictures, in quick succession, with slight differences or with different things written on a paper that @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank can come up with

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I think your really ober estimating how much you annoy people on here man.
Give me examples of annoying threads and posts I've made besides this thread. Sorry you think I'm an annoying poster. I'll keep that in mind.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Or he can post when he gets to his house and use some easily recognizable object (Computer with the Coli on it or logged into his @Blackthoughts account) so we know it's legit. Make him post three pictures, in quick succession, with slight differences or with different things written on a paper that @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank can come up with
Or he can post a pic of himself with @itsyoung!! :sas2:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just with they would get it over with. Half of the threads in the coliseum devolve into blackthoughts being the dryest troll ever

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This.