@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank claims I'm Not Black And Refuses To Make A Ban Bet (Edit- Pics Provided)

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:salute::salute::salute::salute: Dude should be the WPOY in the coli. Instead I'm getting more votes than him because he convinced cats that I'm Asian :heh:
bytch you not winning wpoy because of your race:martin: You winning it because you been caught in numerous lies,you duck fades,attention whoring,too vivid gay talk,little boy booty talk:sitdown: fake warrior hate,and you been called out for being hypocritical. You neg and fade on spot fakkit:pacspit:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Mexican-Standoff-Reservoir-Dogs-reservoir-dogs-21759777-398-201.jpg

Been with this thread since page 1 and it's been nothing more than a Mexican Standoff. Gonna enjoy the rest of my boxing day night with an obese joint and some Meth and Red tunes and leave y'all to work out this impasse. y'all stay safe, Seasons greetings and all that good shyt.
:salute:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The whole concept of hand pics or w/e is flawed. Im in target right now and I could walk up to any random white boy right now, offer him 10 dollars and tell him to hold up a piece of paer with my SN. It really proves nothing imo
I'm willing to do it at 1 am if he agrees to it. You don't have to tell me what to write on the paper until then. That's flawless to me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm willing to do it at 1 am if he agrees to it. You don't have to tell me what to write on the paper until then. That's flawless to me.
:dahell:

That changes nothing. If you have roomates its the same shyt. Yall just need to dead it becaus its legit spam at this point. Or post a pic and dead it that way.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dahell:

That changes nothing. If you have roomates its the same shyt. Yall just need to dead it becaus its legit spam at this point. Or post a pic and dead it that way.
So that logic can apply to anyone that ever posted any kind of pic or video on here. It's more logical to believe I am who I say I am. You have no evidence suggesting I'm not.