**Edit**

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't see the problem as long as you're keeping it righteous.

An older man could be more beneficial to an 18-20 yr old female than most of the guys in her age bracket.

The experience, wisdom, and stability of a older dude...if used right, could help mold a young chick into a helluva woman.

Why not just skip all the bullshyt/a$$holes and get ur life off to a headstart? what's the problem with that?:yeshrug:

lol like older men arent a$$holes but I know ywhat your saying, younger dudes just want to sew their oats

BenzPimp

You See my eyes tell me if you see my vision
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
SQUAD
Says the guy with 33k posts in under 2yrs and fakkit dogs in your avi go ahead and put me on ignore fuccboi

U not fukking on naaaaaathing[/QUOTE]

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Says the guy with 33k posts in under 2yrs and fakkit dogs in your avi go ahead and put me on ignore fuccboi

U not fukking on naaaaaathing
[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I made you mad but go easy on your wrist tonight:russ:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
It
Again, though, I can't help but look at cats my age kind of funny when they choose to WIFE some chick almost 10 years younger than them. I wont say much more, because to each their own, but yeah, something about taking it that far just raises a lot of questions.

And then even with tall of that aside, it's not to say older men and younger women can't find common ground and true love.

It depends on what kind of young chick you have , if she is top quality and has a good career and is more than some arm candy then she is a good fit.Not some broad who offers nothing but good p*ssy. A viable candidate to be a first lady.

As long as you are not comprising your values dealing with a broad you are fine.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Glad not all Black men think this way. I know this young boy I put my girl on a few weeks ago. He fine as shyt, degree, ambitious,life goal is open up a chain of youth shelters. Works, goes to graduate, volunteers at Ronald McDonald house charity..

I told my young girl dont fukk this up. That man is gonna be somebody some day..hes gonna pass something down to his kids..just make sure they come outta you.
:obama:

Instead of getting with a nikka who only can pass down debt and stories of smashing children when hes in his 30s. Other men passing down wealth, love and businesses to their seeds..these nikkas passing down sex stories.
:deadmanny:

Indepickwest..creating excellence in the Black community. Uniting young Black couples one day at a time.

Black excellence. :whew:

Find you a King and leave the fukkboys to women too young to realize theyre fukkboys.

Bragging bout somebody who was in middle school 5years ago when you were a grown ass man out in the world. Women need to look and pay attention, dudes like this should be avoided, he'll start looking at his own daughter eventually.

Feels good to be back :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
California
girls who are 25-40 wanna do that same shyt too bruh

yall really 35 out here talkin to these 18 year old girls huh thats the wave huh :stopitslime: theres girls out here 30 who built better on that gym hype and got bread and wanna get down just as much

im 27.. it would take a top notch 20 year old to make even consider.. 18 and 19 just outta the question

if she looked bad enough you telling me you gonna say no ? :francis: