**Edit**

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
22 year old dark skin lanky East African just started knocking down. She move here less than a month ago. I've been on the BBW and/or thick chick wave for a minute ....but that 20 something slim phatty style is just....

full

Last edited:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yep. I didn't hit my physical prime until I turned 26 and my body was on point. I was getting so much attention :ahh:. It lasted about 4 years and now :to: it'll never be the same.

The fukk you mean it lasted 4 years lol why won't it ever be the same :lupe:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk you mean it lasted 4 years lol why won't it ever be the same :lupe:

My sexiness lasted about 4 years and then I started gaining weight in all the wrong places, lol (fukking chipotle :pacspit:!!!) .

I could probably get it back, it'll just take more work and i may or may not look as good as I did at that age.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I didn't hit my physical prime until I turned 26 and my body was on point. I was getting so much attention :ahh:. It lasted about 4 years and now :to: it'll never be the same.
:hmmm?:

I'll need some before and after pictures to accurately get a feel of how much your exaggerating.... Your saying you think you looked that much better than you do now a couple years ago :eek:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I know a cat who's in his early 30's, in a relationship with a 19 year old.... but it's not weird. I've been around them a few times, and they really seem like a couple that was meant for each other. They're both very intelligent(she's in an ivy league school), they'll both black power your head off, both are a bit eccentric to say the least, etc.

On paper I would've said he's a weirdo, but seeing them interact changed my view. Sometimes people just match, even if their ages don't.:yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hmmm?:

I'll need some before and after pictures to accurately get a feel of how much your exaggerating.... Your saying you think you looked that much better than you do now a couple years ago :eek:

It's not a drastic change, lol, but I didn't have to work as hard to maintain my shape back then but now it's a lot harder to keep the fat off in certain places.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas is putting on a movie and pouring drinks and trying to slide into some p*ssy

These nikkas talking about get you a old 35 year old broad who still ain't got a man to settle down with her yet cause that'll prove you're a real man cause yall can chit chat :mjlol:

in every thread here, broads are shamed for being 30 plus. Talking bout "this is what you'll have to settle for ladies". And don't let them have a kid.

But now if you fukk a young girl it's a problem too. Now even though you can do better than 30 plus. You should not do better, because now 30 plus is the goat

Make up yall minds :francis:
Exactly even if you have a girl your age you aren't always trying to chill with her and chit chat. As long as you can relate to her you'll be okay and that's regardless of the age. Of course if you're older she might not know things you do and vice versa but if y'all vibe y'all can put each other on. That's the bigger thing being able to relate and be at similar points of life regardless of age. If she trying to go,out all the time and you wanna stay in the house that probably isn't going to work but the thing is it don't magically work because y'all the same or around the same age either. Dudes really are out here using female and popular shaming tactics and should know better to fall for that stuff.

I ain't trying to deal with an 18 yr old.
Why? Please let it be better than you're soo more advanced too.