**Edit**

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Exactly even if you have a girl your age you aren't always trying to chill with her and chit chat. As long as you can relate to her you'll be okay and that's regardless of the age. Of course if you're older she might not know things you do and vice versa but if y'all vibe y'all can put each other on. That's the bigger thing being able to relate and be at similar points of life regardless of age. If she trying to go,out all the time and you wanna stay in the house that probably isn't going to work but the thing is it don't magically work because y'all the same or around the same age either. Dudes really are out here using female and popular shaming tactics and should know better to fall for that stuff.

Why? Please let it be better than you're soo more advanced too.
Why does there need to be a better reason?
It's just my preference not to deal with a female that young for a number of reasons, and me being more advanced is a reason too. I guess I like my females a lil more ripe, a lil more educated, etc.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why does there need to be a better reason?
It's just my preference not to deal with a female that young for a number of reasons, and me being more advanced is a reason too. I guess I like my females a lil more ripe, a lil more educated, etc.
There doesn't as far as your actual life but for this discussion I think you cats are over hyping how mature y'all are that's all. However you do business IRL cool do you but for this discussion I think its bogus. If we were to put hidden cameras on people saying this we would almost guaranteed see no signs of cats being so much more mature.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yep. I didn't hit my physical prime until I turned 26 and my body was on point. I was getting so much attention :ahh:. It lasted about 4 years and now :to: it'll never be the same.
i'm not here to diss you.. i really want to understand women's logic

you KNOW you looked better before... you KNOW you can look like that again, or close to it... the only thing you'd have to do is cut out the food and work out... but you choose not to do that... that's fine

but you also complain about it and look down on yourself (compared to your past) because of it

so i guess i'm asking.... why do women do this?? go through 180 filters and pics to find a perfect one... complain about their looks all day... get angry if a man their age wants the better looking young thing.... and yet these same women do nothing to change themselves to what THEY want to be.. and will straight up cuss you out if you're their man, and you try and get them in the gym to get back

i'll never understand this.. it'd be one thing if your man was unhappy but you are happy.... but the women hate their bodies too.. but also do zero to get it back... but still complain :mindblown:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not here to diss you.. i really want to understand women's logic

you KNOW you looked better before... you KNOW you can look like that again, or close to it... the only thing you'd have to do is cut out the food and work out... but you choose not to do that... that's fine

but you also complain about it and look down on yourself (compared to your past) because of it

so i guess i'm asking.... why do women do this?? go through 180 filters and pics to find a perfect one... complain about their looks all day... get angry if a man their age wants the better looking young thing.... and yet these same women do nothing to change themselves to what THEY want to be.. and will straight up cuss you out if you're their man, and you try and get them in the gym to get back

i'll never understand this.. it'd be one thing if your man was unhappy but you are happy.... but the women hate their bodies too.. but also do zero to get it back... but still complain :mindblown:

Excuse me but I am working on it. I've changed my eating habits and I work out 4 to 5 times a week. It's just harder now than it was back then.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm 32 and sometimes high school girls will hit on me or be flirty, it doesn't feel right. It's kinda awkward laughing it off.

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
Im in my 30s and a couple years ago i used to fukk late teens early 20s chicks but theyre annoying and clingy

Now i fukk with early 30s

Theyre cooler with the fukk n gos and sum i actually like to hang with