**Edit**

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
women have always love older guys from being in hs and "college guys" to being in college and professional guys etc. etc.

its usually only older bitter woen brigade who get upset that no one is leasing or buying the 2000 bmw

Knew since I was in high school. Had a date for JR Prom only for my date to break it off with me two weeks prior to go with a 25 year old instead :dahell: I recovered with another date just in time :whew:

But the same chick cock blocked the fukk out of anyone the following year that wanted to take her sophomore sister as their SR ball date :umad: She was way badder than big sis and actually wanted to go with me , but I already had my date :manny:

I'm in my thirties and I attract 18-24 yr old women far more easier than women around my own age , so why not? I'm not :flabbynsick: and they know how old I am, which intrigues them more :shaq:

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Glad not all Black men think this way. I know this young boy I put my girl on a few weeks ago. He fine as shyt, degree, ambitious,life goal is open up a chain of youth shelters. Works, goes to graduate, volunteers at Ronald McDonald house charity..

I told my young girl dont fukk this up. That man is gonna be somebody some day..hes gonna pass something down to his kids..just make sure they come outta you.
:obama:

Instead of getting with a nikka who only can pass down debt and stories of smashing children when hes in his 30s. Other men passing down wealth, love and businesses to their seeds..these nikkas passing down sex stories.
:deadmanny:

Indepickwest..creating excellence in the Black community. Uniting young Black couples one day at a time.

Black excellence. :whew:

Find you a King and leave the fukkboys to women too young to realize theyre fukkboys.

Bragging bout somebody who was in middle school 5years ago when you were a grown ass man out in the world. Women need to look and pay attention, dudes like this should be avoided, he'll start looking at his own daughter eventually.

Feels good to be back :ohlawd:
:rudy:

:mjlol:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I'm about to be 27 next month. My girl will be 23 in August. 4-5 years is a healthy gap :ehh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nothin wrong with being 30+ and slaying these young hoes, but the OP ain't gonna have NOTHING to talk about with these broads. they are of different generations.
Honestly the avg person don't talk about shyt but pop culture shyt anyway and or whatever they into they around people that are into it so I don't think that's as big of a deal as people make it out to be. Dudes act like they out here smoking cigars talking business while young jawns talking about reality tv shows lol.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
It 2015 why still put hoes on the blade when numerous ways for her to get doe?
You gonna answer up? How are they bringing you money? You already dodged the pic request so dont duck out of this out of fear for internet cops as well. Seems youre just quoting pimp movies and cliches, just saying.