**Edit**

BenzPimp

You See my eyes tell me if you see my vision
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
SQUAD
Man shout out to the OP... The hate is strong in this thread tho I mean when the rest of yall get ur bread up and learn the game then talk. I mean shyt ain't nobody say shyt when Jlo did it and I know her young dude taking advantage of that old p*ssy. As long as you getting sumn besides p*ssy out the deal EAT and dat goes for young and old hoes we don't condone hating on this side

Last edited:

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
nikka you're in a thread about talking to broads. but anyway that aggy portion wasn't wholly directed at you. But since you're so quick to shyt on this man for his methods, how bout you tell him where you meet women :mjsip:
Idgaf what nikkas do to get p*ssy but to answer your question I meet women in the gym, the library, local meetups, stores, idk just regular spots :manny:
I don't need to go through desperate lengths to meet women and for the nikkas who do then :manny: not my problem

I just found it interesting old nikkas scavenging campuses for p*ssy since I never heard that before.
Probably because I don't see myself being in my senior years doing something like that. It's all good tho :ehh:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True words..2 25 yr old broads argue about who can give me some of their food at work and comes to my department just to do. And I'm 37. I'm happily married, so yes, I take their food

Goretex

Pro
Daps
Aint no one aggy breh :wtf:
But what do I look like being in my 40s and 50s, holding college textbooks and playing scavenger hunt on a college campus in search of p*ssy? :wtf:
At that age I would be mad traveling the globe and living life
not being a creep hunting for girls on campus on some serial killer reject tip
I mean ain't there other alternatives for finding p*ssy? :wtf:
Is it really that serious and bad out there where senior citizens are walking around campus for some fish? :wtf:

giphy.gif
@ these shaming tactics

OP,:salute:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Anyone in here hating, male or female, shoot yourself.

I too am 30+ and I was also, very regularly, fukking the living shyt out of 18-24 year olds like it was NOTHING. The main reason is because I LOOK like I'm about 24 my damn self. When I tell them how old I actually am it makes them feel like they HAVE to have me, from my experience.

And yes, you no p*ssy getting idiots who know nothing about how the game goes, yes, I fukk women my age. My now fiance' of about 2 years is the exact same age as I; well she's older by 2 months, actually.

When I had my young thotters in rotation, I had my peer thotters in rotation as well.

What you naive clucks don't seem to get(because you probably look your age and therefore you can't pull younger women, so as a result you don't have this experience, or know any better) is that NO man is obligated to turn down the advances of a woman built like amber rose and a face like Beyonce - just because he's in his 30s and she's 18-23 yrs old.

Wifing a chick that age may raise questions (at least for me personally), but as far as just smashing them, as what it sounds like OP is eluding to? NOTHING wrong with it.

They are women, they are fair game, and it is not a reflection on you as a man "not being able to attract women your own age"... and instead IS a reflection on your good youthful looks and the options they provide for you regarding women.

That's all, that's it. Nothing more. Telling yourself "oh he's a loser" is just you trying to stroke your own shattered ego.. you're speaking from inexperience because you have never been this age and fukking younger women. Instead, you're either too young, or you ARE this age, but unfortunately also LOOK this age.

Neither of those should trigger hate towards the man who is fortunate enough to have such a wide range of options to fukk.

Again, though, I can't help but look at cats my age kind of funny when they choose to WIFE some chick almost 10 years younger than them. I wont say much more, because to each their own, but yeah, something about taking it that far just raises a lot of questions.

And then even with tall of that aside, it's not to say older men and younger women can't find common ground and true love.

Man, there's just so many variables to this shyt.

All I would suggest is that if you aren't living the life, don't pass judgement.

BenzPimp

You See my eyes tell me if you see my vision
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
SQUAD
nikka u need to have your bread up for u, I guess p*ssy is enuff for you but me I keep score with the paper get ya mind right

QUOTE="Poitier, post: 13492111, member: 12984"]:russ: At thinking u have to get ure bread up for young women[/QUOTE]

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Aint no one aggy breh :wtf:
But what do I look like being in my 40s and 50s, holding college textbooks and playing scavenger hunt on a college campus in search of p*ssy?

:huhldup: I didn't know breh was taking it THAT far. I accumulated most of my young p*ssy from being on campus because I actually attended that school.

I was the 'young old guy' in class who just ignored everybody. Crazily, I got hit on after almost every class, whenever they saw me around campus, etc, as a result of ignoring them.

But to pretend you're a student just to pull those young girls? Yeah, that's kinda :huhldup:

But hey, to each their own. :manny:

Teach your daughters brehs :ufdup:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka u need to have your bread up for u, I guess p*ssy is enuff for you but me I keep score with the paper get ya mind right

QUOTE="Poitier, post: 13492111, member: 12984"]:russ: At thinking u have to get ure bread up for young women
[/QUOTE]

U not fukking on naaaaaathing