*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
8632510-6601251-Henry_Simmons_and_Lauren_Sanchez_during_14th_Annual_GLAAD_Media_-a-109_1547698478330.jpg

Whatever happened to this actor breh?
He in Bangkok somewhere looking for the other nıgga doppelganger dawg. 🤮

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Why be married tho? Defeats the purpose
None of us know what type of situation they have going on behind closed doors. They can be best friends, partners love each other and picked each other off that to hang out places, handle business together, social activities, not be lonely,, but they rich as holy hell so most likely they engaging in some sort of pleasantries. She probably gives him a great deal of freedom. He a business man as well. He might not want to be out here in public looking like a player. That’s in house maybe

:manny:Personally I feel you tho

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Had to come out of retirement to laugh at the meltdowns on this. A lot of hurt dudes in here with their mind completely blown right now. A lot of Coli-isms being shredded by this move. People don’t understand that maybe, jut maybe, she stimulates more than his dikk. She’s intelligent, driven, carefree, can move and shake with the best of them, and doesn’t take herself seriously it seems. People talking all this fukking young bytch shyt, but, there’s only so much value fukking brings. I’ll let you in on a secret: it’s not a lot. Oh, and, to quote the young kids: City girls up!!! I always wanted to say that. Carry on. I’m out!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Had to come out of retirement to laugh at the meltdowns on this. A lot of hurt dudes in here with their mind completely blown right now. A lot of Coli-isms being shredded by this move. People don’t understand that maybe, jut maybe, she stimulates more than his dikk. She’s intelligent, driven, carefree, can move and shake with the best of them, and doesn’t take herself seriously it seems. People talking all this fukking young bytch shyt, but, there’s only so much value fukking brings. I’ll let you in on a secret: it’s not a lot. Oh, and, to quote the young kids: City girls up!!! I always wanted to say that. Carry on. I’m out!
I didn’t want to be petty but this was the first thing that popped in my mind 🤣

If she makes this happen… :wow: