*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Them thangs thangin' :ehh:

NYPICHPDPICT000006782997-1.jpg

Jeff-Bezos-Lauren-Sanchez-4.jpg

SPL6752990_005.jpg

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Wasn’t there a thread a few days ago about wealthy men not getting married? :mjlol:

I’ll make it real simple for you. When you start moving in certain circles, it’s a social status thing to say “this is my wife” as opposed to “this is my girlfriend.”

I know it’ll be hard for some of you to understand but even one of the world’s wealthiest men gets the value of this.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

surgery and botox, yes.

doesn't eat? nah, more like she works out and has a healthy diet.

J.Lo is 53 and still elite, but married. so that option wasn't available, lol

he could have, but at what cost? to find some woman he barely knows who would take him to the cleaners for his bread?

for an old head like Bezos, it was easier to link up with some like Lauren who's been around the block and had a taste of the lifestyle to some degree and not some new broad who would probably bounce after a few months.

besides, when Latinas like J.Lo, Sofia, Penelope, and Salma are all spoken for and married, you go for the next best thing.

he's playing in his field with his age and where's at in life.

i'd say he made a logcial and understandable move for HIS age and stage. :ehh:

No one needed this sort of insight.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s a very attractive woman and I’m not surprised Jeff has married her. She also looks fun and clearly knows how to fukk good which is important. He’s a multi billionaire,he’s not going to go around smashing 21yr old instathots

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
if I had that kinda money, I'd be fukking the caliber women that :leostare: does, where they regularly age out at 25 years old.

yeah, Bezos ain't trying to flex like that, he just wants something sexy on his arm for when he makes guest appearances at events and a woman around for when he's bored and horny that doesn't come with a bunch of drama.

he found his happy medium with Lauren, she's got enough flare for him to not be bored, but not too much like the 21 year old super models Leo is bending over.

Bezos is older than Leo and also doesn't seem like the type who wants to be "the life of the party", he just want him a woman to keep company at night, lol

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Wasn’t there a thread a few days ago about wealthy men not getting married? :mjlol:

I’ll make it real simple for you. When you start moving in certain circles, it’s a social status thing to say “this is my wife” as opposed to “this is my girlfriend.”

I know it’ll be hard for some of you to understand but even one of the world’s wealthiest men gets the value of this.
I was thinking about that thread when I saw this thread. :pachaha: