*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
She’s whatever of course he could just get a different girl every hour if he wanted but dude a dork at heart and she was already semi famous so this is a win for him regardless of his insane wealth

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lauren Sanchez is on the mount Rushmore of hoes. And I mean that with all due respect and love.
Get familiar with her story.
She doubled down at every turn.
I was about to say. Not saying I would mimic all her moves, but…a lot of the chicks who complain could learn some lessons :manny:

Lol @ every dude she divorced/formerly dated thinking she could never get better :youngsabo:*

Results may vary; don’t try this at home

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol 😂
Naw man.

Lauren Wendy Sánchez was born to a second-generation Mexican-American family in Albuquerque, New Mexico.[7] Sánchez has a son from her relationship with former NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez.[7] In August 2005, she married Patrick Whitesell, a Hollywood agent and founding partner of Endeavor talent agency.[8] Sánchez has a son and daughter with Whitesell.[9][10]

In 2018, Sánchez had an extramarital affair with businessman and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos while they were both married, leading to his divorce from his wife MacKenzie to whom he had been married for 25 years, before founding Amazon. This eventually led to her divorce from Whitesell.[11]
And I’m not a fan of cheating spouses- AT
ALL!

But ol girl pulled off the impossible :wow:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Lol 😂
Naw man.

Lauren Wendy Sánchez was born to a second-generation Mexican-American family in Albuquerque, New Mexico.[7] Sánchez has a son from her relationship with former NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez.[7] In August 2005, she married Patrick Whitesell, a Hollywood agent and founding partner of Endeavor talent agency.[8] Sánchez has a son and daughter with Whitesell.[9][10]

In 2018, Sánchez had an extramarital affair with businessman and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos while they were both married, leading to his divorce from his wife MacKenzie to whom he had been married for 25 years, before founding Amazon. This eventually led to her divorce from Whitesell.[11]
This women would have credibility if she was online with some sprinkle sprinkle shyt.. these women online literally the blind leading the blind :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
A Latina can finesse any man , they go so hard with the care and femininity
Those two things are what every man desires regardless of their tax bracket. The smart women who stay in wealthy circles know this and play it to their advantage. The others will forever struggle.

There are a few anomalies but a well off man isn’t dealing with a combative woman.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Any man that’s attracted to a woman looking like that is a closeted gay man. I said the same thing about Dre after seeing his wife. I instantly believed the rumors.
eddie-murphy-and-wife-nicole-mitchell-during-dreamworks-celebrates-the-dvd-release-of-shrek-2.jpg

Eddie will always be the GOAT but where there’s smoke…..