*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
why tho????

he has NO REASON to get married given his status. he don't even have kids with her.

Bezos is literally in a position he don’t have to get married ever again and he can literally keep 2 broads with him all day every day smh

Giving away money.

:yeshrug:
:russ: GMB nikkas perplexed

Wasn’t there a thread a few days ago about wealthy men not getting married? :mjlol:

I’ll make it real simple for you. When you start moving in certain circles, it’s a social status thing to say “this is my wife” as opposed to “this is my girlfriend.”

I know it’ll be hard for some of you to understand but even one of the world’s wealthiest men gets the value of this.

The Redpill community is in shambles today as its flagbearer is breaking all the rules. :russ:

"...but she's old..."
" She got how many kids by another dude?"
"Bezos is like Lex Luther, High Value...."
"He can have 2-3 different chicks every night..."

Look, she been in Hollywood for decades, so she knows how to move in those circles. She knows how to publicly speak, and sure has hell putting in work in the bedroom. Most importantly, rumors spread early, that he's always had a crush on her. Dude just found his new partner in crime. How can you hate on that?

Do you think she bought Steve Harvey's book, 'Act like a Woman, Think like a Man'? If he gets invited to the wedding, its a lock.

Had to come out of retirement to laugh at the meltdowns on this. A lot of hurt dudes in here with their mind completely blown right now. A lot of Coli-isms being shredded by this move. People don’t understand that maybe, jut maybe, she stimulates more than his dikk. She’s intelligent, driven, carefree, can move and shake with the best of them, and doesn’t take herself seriously it seems. People talking all this fukking young bytch shyt, but, there’s only so much value fukking brings. I’ll let you in on a secret: it’s not a lot. Oh, and, to quote the young kids: City girls up!!! I always wanted to say that. Carry on. I’m out!
GMB redpill brehs are struggling to compute. Just goes to show the average coli breh doesn't fully understand the mentality and different moves you make once you have a certain level of wealth

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
32aee106-d871-4c46-8e77-bd591b70553d_text.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Gender war got yall living vicariously thru white bytches now :laff: :wow:city girls trying to rep suburb girls for a win
I know right lol

It’s all jokes in the end. Attractive women will always find a man if they want one, and rich men will always be able to pick a woman they want.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:russ: GMB nikkas perplexed

GMB redpill brehs are struggling to compute. Just goes to show the average coli breh doesn't fully understand the mentality and different moves you make once you have a certain level of wealth
^^^That’s what makes it funny. They don’t know. At certain levels it’s a bad look to be unmarried- man or woman. Men and women out here with 2, 3, 4 spouses under their belt. All these rich men get remarried lol