*Edit* Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are now engaged! Page 10 of this thread with update

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Had to come out of retirement to laugh at the meltdowns on this. A lot of hurt dudes in here with their mind completely blown right now. A lot of Coli-isms being shredded by this move. People don’t understand that maybe, jut maybe, she stimulates more than his dikk. She’s intelligent, driven, carefree, can move and shake with the best of them, and doesn’t take herself seriously it seems. People talking all this fukking young bytch shyt, but, there’s only so much value fukking brings. I’ll let you in on a secret: it’s not a lot. Oh, and, to quote the young kids: City girls up!!! I always wanted to say that. Carry on. I’m out!

An oxymoron, surely? :patrice:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: GMB nikkas perplexed

GMB redpill brehs are struggling to compute. Just goes to show the average coli breh doesn't fully understand the mentality and different moves you make once you have a certain level of wealth

There’s exceptions to every rule breh.

Bezos is a geek who got rich. He’s not the template for manhood. Shorty probably put that punani on him something serious and all his sense flew out the window :heh:

Personally, if I’m Bezos, I’m not marrying her because she look trashy and like a thot. I would’ve been hollering at Steve Jobs ex wife though :mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It should’ve been me :mjcry:

Damn her puzzy management skills off the chain, how you get a ring from a cat who already lost billions in a divorce?
well, you can't take it with you

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Broad completely changed her face
OIF.odjnjZebK3C9JsIxK0h5kw

Nice body if you're into that look.
Lauren-Sanchez-full-body-3.jpg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Broad completely changed her face
OIF.odjnjZebK3C9JsIxK0h5kw

Nice body if you're into that look.
Lauren-Sanchez-full-body-3.jpg

just like most rich broads who've made their money off of their looks, she went the plastic surgery route for upgrades and to try to keep things in tact with plastic surgery and botox

the problem is when the plastic surgery and botox becomes excessive.