edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO only reason why kanyes "fans" I.E. white people don't care about what he says is because hes not serious and they know it

c'mon a black militant who don't fukk with white people with a WHITE WIFE AND BIRACIAL KID?? who dresses like a flaming gay man??

hes safe, okay? and that's why they don't take him serious.....hes not living what he preaches...now if jay-z (and im not a big fan at all) said that shyt it would be a different story

why? cause jay z has a BLACK CHILD AND BLACK WIFE A BLACK FAMILY..white folks would have a fit.

besides most of the shyt he says he says (kanye) is for ATTENTION and not because he

cares dummies, 2pace lived what he preached yes he had flaws but overall he said it--he lived it, end of.

kanGAY however is like nikkas on thecoli and in real life....ol' "fukk the white man the white man aint shyt but hoes and tricks!!! but heres my biracial child though" ass nikkaz LMAO

the fact that yall seriously are even considering him (kanGAY) to be a REAL militant??? hilarious.

Daps
The bold is why Kanye apologized to Dubya too.

By the way, when you were busy jerking off to 'Ye's album covers, Barack Obama was elected president.

Obama knows Nas's name. In fact, his music is in his iPod while he thinks Kanye is a bit of a jackass.

Corruption? What position do you Kanye is in? He's barely a rapper.

As far as the fashion industry goes,maybe he's crying wolf and maybe I don't care unless you want to wear kneeless leather pants.

He's not David Bowie. It's been done before by more talented people who didn't need a writing team behind them

You have no point.

Instead of drawing a direct correlation you refer to a black president who gives Kevin Durant daps. Obama would probably acknowledge Bobby Shmurda if asked.

George Bush is a representation of white privilege, power, savagery, and the concept of the illuminati.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You're right about that but the same goes for any well selling rapper including Kanye.

My point, b, is that Pac may have fukked Madonna but he came from and represented a different economic level.

One became a rap legend. The other became a ghost written diva.

Most Pac fans aren't white though, maybe the buyers but fans.

Pac got fans in Africa, more than any other rapper not named Nas(yes Nas),

Daps

the fact that yall seriously are even considering him (kanGAY) to be a REAL militant??? hilarious.

Reading comprehension is key. The title states Kanye West is the most militant black celeb since Tupac Shakur.

To refute that you need to present to me another a-list black celebrity who has done more.

Reading comprehension, is key.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
LMAO only reason why kanyes "fans" I.E. white people don't care about what he says is because hes not serious and they know it

c'mon a black militant who don't fukk with white people with a WHITE WIFE AND BIRACIAL KID?? who dresses like a flaming gay man??

hes safe, okay? and that's why they don't take him serious.....hes not living what he preaches...now if jay-z (and im not a big fan at all) said that shyt it would be a different story

why? cause jay z has a BLACK CHILD AND BLACK WIFE A BLACK FAMILY..white folks would have a fit.

besides most of the shyt he says he says (kanye) is for ATTENTION and not because he

cares dummies, 2pace lived what he preached yes he had flaws but overall he said it--he lived it, end of.

kanGAY however is like nikkas on thecoli and in real life....ol' "fukk the white man the white man aint shyt but hoes and tricks!!! but heres my biracial child though" ass nikkaz LMAO

damn

kanGAY? damn

what a diss

the wit

damn :wow:

Daps
Most Pac fans aren't white though, maybe the buyers but fans.

Pac got fans in Africa, more than any other rapper not named Nas(yes Nas),

nikka Tupac has a statue in Serbia what the fukk are you talking about?

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
You have no point.

Instead of drawing a direct correlation you refer to a black president who gives Kevin Durant daps. Obama would probably acknowledge Bobby Shmurda if asked.

George Bush is a representation of white privilege, power, savagery, and the concept of the illuminati.

I made my point, perhaps they were beyond your comprehension

I said nothing about him being black, you brought up the black militant thing.

The Cosby-show esque black militant is going to go against the black president?

Controversial,

Bush isn't in office anymore and Kanye apologized to him anyway.

Did you not watch the video I provided for you?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
nikka Tupac has a statue in Serbia what the fukk are you talking about?

And Serbia is the size of Africa?Ok

Tupac has fans everywhere, but the majority of his fans aren't white, thats a lie.

Daps
I made my point, perhaps they were beyond your comprehension

I said nothing about him being black, you brought up the black militant thing.

The Cosby-show esque black militant is going to go against the black president?

Controversial,

Bush isn't in office anymore and Kanye apologized to him anyway.

Did you not watch the video I provided for you?

See below cause you nikkas don't know how to stay on topic.

Reading comprehension is key. The title states Kanye West is the most militant black celeb since Tupac Shakur.

To refute that you need to present to me another a-list black celebrity who has done more.

Reading comprehension, is key.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ the revisionism when it comes to Tupac.

Rape black women, promote yourself murdering other black men and die ironically as a result of that, brehs.

first things first 2pac was not arrested for rape he was arrested for "forcibly touching the buttocks" or some shyt the guys he was with raped that girl he was found guilty

by association....meaning because he was sleep and didn't wake up to do anything hes just as guilty in the courts eyes.

Daps
And Serbia is the size of Africa?Ok

Tupac has fans everywhere, but the majority of his fans aren't white, thats a lie.

The point is tupac is known and loved around the world.

To suggest most his fans are black is downplaying his legacy. Period.

You come in a thread trying to argue against Kanye, and end up shytting on Tupac.

You shouldn't speak:sitdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.