edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I was revisiting the Taylor Swift incident cause I never really cared about the details when it first popped.

Then I come across this video:

I never heard that undercover tape recording. Add in his nationally televised rant about a president who flexed criminal actions against an american election and against an entire section of the world(Bush has to be illuminati:whew:). and his beef with the fashion industry.

Yeah hes a little feminine with it, but what he is doing is pointing out blatent racial inequalities, against the script, at internationally televised events.

He isnt the most articulate. his delivery comes across a bit bitter and feminine. But half of you nikkas in real life have character flaws.

Im strictly talking about speaking out on racially charged corruption. and hes done it:manny:

His father was a former Panther too:birdman:

name another one of your c00n rappers in the game, any rapper A-List to D-list, dead or alive, who has those credentials:steven:

:what: :yeshrug: makes great music,except for his last album :scusthov::trash:,

Everything else is :troll:ing

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Pay Homage.

tumblr_ndf10dtm2P1qbjr6ko2_1280.jpg

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I was revisiting the Taylor Swift incident cause I never really cared about the details when it first popped.

Then I come across this video:

I never heard that undercover tape recording. Add in his nationally televised rant about a president who flexed criminal actions against an american election and against an entire section of the world(Bush has to be illuminati:whew:). and his beef with the fashion industry.

Yeah hes a little feminine with it, but what he is doing is pointing out blatent racial inequalities, against the script, at internationally televised events.

He isnt the most articulate. his delivery comes across a bit bitter and feminine. But half of you nikkas in real life have character flaws.

Im strictly talking about speaking out on racially charged corruption. and hes done it:manny:

His father was a former Panther too:birdman:

name another one of your c00n rappers in the game, any rapper A-List to D-list, dead or alive, who has those credentials:steven:

I think you're confusing being a militant with being a prissy manhild that whines when he doesn't get his ego fed.

And I'll have to check Farrakhan, but marrying a white woman might lose one or two points as well.

Daps
I think you're confusing being a militant with being a prissy manhild that whines when he doesn't get his ego fed.

And I'll have to check Farrakhan, but marrying a white woman might lose one or two points as well.

Dont you dare call Farakhan a c00n:birdman:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Kanye says or does is hardly militant. He says "George Bush doesn't care about Black people". And? The statement didn't do anything but get Kanye more notoriety and anger George Bush.

Honestly, I'd say Lauryn Hill's statements against the Vatican would be more militant than anything Kanye did. David Banner is another example.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
do they post post black militant stats on the back on MC trading cards? WTF you talkin about homie :camby: :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.