edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Chill breh im not going to keep defending this, it makes me look like Kanye is my icon or something:shaqlaugh:

I presented my case and i think its a pretty good case:manny:

if anything its telling on the music industry
Only a true Kanye stan would think comparing dude to Tupac was a good idea. Dont back down now, lord knows your idol wouldnt

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i gotta say this, regarding his rant. and no, i dont give a fukk about taylor swift:

what the fukk was so groundbreaking and incredible about this video?

why was this even worthy of this rant? im not mad at the rant but NOTHING sticks out to me about this video as some "one of the best ever :childplease:, you robbed her/us", etc.

am i missing something here? i guess if he was fed up with the whole bullshyt favoritism, wanted to speak on it...fine :yeshrug: im not mad at it i just dont see what was so amazing about this fukkin video :heh:

THIS

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Militant implies you are for something bigger than yourself, at least to be meaningfully militant, i guess.

George bush rant aside, most of ye's rants are just him railing against what he feels he personally is denied. Even if it is race-related, it's mostly about he is personally inconvenienced or someone close to him. And he is largely incoherent (see sway video), which 2pac for all his faults was almost always clear and passionate when he spoke on issues. Kanye might be the most militant since pac, but that just shows you how far the bar has been lowered.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
going on pointless rants in front of millions of people isn't "doing something on the national stage" :camby:

Stupid-You-sound-stupid-GIF.gif

Daps
could you imagine if it was 2pac though:merchant:

I think 2pac wouldve gotten himself killed. Cause Bush reacted to that and if you watched the interview Bush looked pissed:demonic:

Then you had ye with his voice cracking issuing an apology. I think he got threatened:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.