edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
i gotta say this, regarding his rant. and no, i dont give a fukk about taylor swift:

what the fukk was so groundbreaking and incredible about this video?

why was this even worthy of this rant? im not mad at the rant but NOTHING sticks out to me about this video as some "one of the best ever :childplease:, you robbed her/us", etc.

am i missing something here? i guess if he was fed up with the whole bullshyt favoritism, wanted to speak on it...fine :yeshrug: im not mad at it i just dont see what was so amazing about this fukkin video :heh:

I dont see it either maybe its something seeen by the trained eye:manny:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Broletariat removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread What's Jay's Most Arrogant Line?. With the following comment: Gnegged

-------------------

Ego Eimis has an alias, how many more of them have you got you're pathetic. a thread that hasnt been posted in since january.

bro's rep me and i'll rep you back. peace.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
what does that have to do with anything, the title of your thread is simply, who is the most militant black musician since tupac. you never said they had to sell millions of records and be immensely popular. but that would be moving the goal post. something Ye stans are good at :sas2:

if you really want to believe this that's fine, but I personally feel like it says something about the state of hip hop if Kanye really is somehow the most militant rapper since tupac :scusthov:
:mooneyha:

Way to go Yeezy!!!!:dubB:

Daps
Broletariat removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread What's Jay's Most Arrogant Line?. With the following comment: Gnegged

-------------------

Ego Eimis has an alias, how many more of them have you got you're pathetic. a thread that hasnt been posted in since january.

bro's rep me and i'll rep you back. peace.

nah.

wasnt me breh.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
im not cosigning anything im just making an arguable statement.

im not even a stan, i know it sounds outrageous, but its arguable from that angle:manny:
No its not

Kanye compared his struggles in fashion to the struggles of Civil Rights activists

He talks but he aint bout that ACTION

His breasts are the same size as his wife's

Wat are u talking about homie.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
No its not

Kanye compared his struggles in fashion to the struggles of Civil Rights activists

tumblr_lq3tw53V8G1r1zphpo1_500.gif

Daps
No its not

Chill breh im not going to keep defending this, it makes me look like Kanye is my icon or something:shaqlaugh:

I presented my case and i think its a pretty good case:manny:

if anything its telling on the music industry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.