edit: If you check the stats, Kanye West is the most militant black celebrity since Tupac Shakur

Agree or disagree

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
what does that have to do with anything, the title of your thread is simply, who is the most militant black musician since tupac. you never said they had to sell millions of records and be immensely popular. but that would be moving the goal post. something Ye stans are good at :sas2:

if you really want to believe this that's fine, but I personally feel like it says something about the state of hip hop if Kanye really is somehow the most militant rapper since tupac :scusthov:

Theres probably a militant 'rapper' somewhere tutoring impoverished youth. Thats not the point.

The point is being 'made' on the national/international level yet still speaking out.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Theres probably a militant 'rapper' somewhere tutoring impoverished youth. Thats not the point.

The point is being 'made' on the national/international level yet still speaking out.

I love ye's music, but his stans put him on a ridiculously high pedestal. he also was speaking out about leather jogging pants, so we'll see what the poll says when it's over... :yeshrug:

Daps
I love ye's music, but his stans put him on a ridiculously high pedestal. he also was speaking out about leather jogging pants, so we'll see what the poll says when it's over... :yeshrug:

I'm not even a Kanye stan but the discussion needs to be said. He speaks a lot on racial issues.

When you get into it, 2Pac was more about pain. Which is why even skinhead bikers and mob Russians love him.

But Kanye West points out racism in popular industries at the executive level.

He even tried to take a flag that has been loved by racist hick whites for hundreds of years and tried to change the meaning. Yea it didn't gain traction he's still willing to brew controversy over racial issues.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'm not even a Kanye stan but the discussion needs to be said. He speaks a lot on racial issues.

When you get into it, 2Pac was more about pain. Which is why even skinhead bikers and mob Russians love him.

But Kanye West points out racism in popular industries at the executive level.

He even tried to take a flag that has been loved by racist hick whites for hundreds of years and tried to change the meaning. Yea it didn't gain traction he's still willing to brew controversy over racial issues.

:laff: :whoa: the poll results are saying eat a dikk right now :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. The rant against Taylor Swift, on blatant corruption against a source deemed reputable in the music industry.
i gotta say this, regarding his rant. and no, i dont give a fukk about taylor swift:

what the fukk was so groundbreaking and incredible about this video?

why was this even worthy of this rant? im not mad at the rant but NOTHING sticks out to me about this video as some "one of the best ever :childplease:, you robbed her/us", etc.

am i missing something here? i guess if he was fed up with the whole bullshyt favoritism, wanted to speak on it...fine :yeshrug: im not mad at it i just dont see what was so amazing about this fukkin video :heh:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Nobody is asking if you approve.

You may not like his style but he is militant.
Approve what? :wtf:
i'm dealing with dweebs who think fukkin non-black women is pro black :laff: in accordance to the lost nikka manual, sure, Kanye West is a black militant, yall can have that

Last edited:
Daps
Approve what? :wtf:
i'm dealing with dweebs who think fukkin non-black women is pro black :laff: in accordance to the lost nikka manual, sure, Kanye West is a black militant, yall can have that

2Pac fukked Madonna

Jay Electronica is fukking a symbol of white royalty

so both arent militant rappers?

You sound stupid:laff:

Facts are facts. You probably wouldnt talk back to the supervisor at your retail job, theres level to this:steven:

Status
Not open for further replies.