Eddie Griffin reveals he's voting for trump, calls out kamala for marrying white

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
He says Trump is a liar and Biden is a bumbling idiot, but at least Trump is smart enough to lie. So he’s voting for Trump.

I don’t understand some Black men’s fascination with Donald Trump, like there’s a sense of respect and admiration.
The shyt is odd to me.
'Can't knock the hustle'/'Respect the shooter' nonsense mentality:yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Mayweather was doing picture ops with Trump and he was never canceled for it. Same with Don King and Jim Brown.
Of course only the woman was canceled :francis:

That’s why I was pissed about what happened with Chrisette

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Isn’t he married to an Asian woman? How can he talk about Kalama marrying a white man?

Black Trump voters always try to make it seem like they’re the smartest person in the room. Just vote for your daddy and keep it moving. No I don’t like Biden either.

eddie-griffin-friend-los-angeles-600w-112485974.jpg
:stopitslime: Smdh last one who should be talking about race

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Of course only the woman was canceled :francis:

That’s why I was pissed about what happened with Chrisette

All it showed me is that black women take c00ning and black pride far more seriously than black men.

I wish we were just as unforgiving towards people and especially celebrities who choose to validate and support white supremacists in our community. Instead we line up and jump over each other to see who can be the most agreeable with Trump and racist whites. All out of some childish "I won't be controlled" mentality.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
All it showed me is that black women take c00ning and black pride far more seriously than black men.

I wish we were just as unforgiving towards people and especially celebrities who choose to validate and support white supremacists in our community. Instead we line up and jump over each other to see who can be the most agreeable with Trump and racist whites. All out of some childish "I won't be controlled" mentality.
🤷🏾‍♀️:sas2: Uh huh

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Why is voting for that man, or being a Republican treated like coming out of the closet for black people? Just vote for who you want to vote for. People need validation from others, then cry victim when they aren’t well received. Nobody knows who you vote for in that booth. Have you noticed you very rarely hear A-list celebs announcing they’re voting for Republicans? They’re smart enough to care more about their careers, and bank accounts than the bit of attention from a “shocking” headline.
Because politics affects all of us. Specifically Black people in America.
The sad part is that you actually thought this argument made sense.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ever notice the celebs that support Trump are either has-been's, clout chasers, or people with criminal history/trouble?