Eddie Griffin reveals he's voting for trump, calls out kamala for marrying white

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
alot of people here mad with eddie griffin but have no smoke for other groups that go in the booth and vote for trump based on their interests...:mjlol:

oh its only because he's black and he's SUPPOSED to suck the democratic party dikk... oh i see... i guess freedom for black folks is an illusion...:troll:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Mayweather was doing picture ops with Trump and he was never canceled for it. Same with Don King and Jim Brown.
Elephant in the room was Kanye. No matter how shyt is sliced Chrisette Michelle got done dirty. All she did was accept a payday and perform. These other entertainers been flat out celebrating son and crickets.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Chrisette Michelle was never "canceled." She ain't entitled to an audience or their money. There wasnt some big media blitz against her for being there. No one even mentioned it. Like it never happened.

She is a NEO SOUL artist! Her largest audience are black WOMEN. The mortal nemesis of the Republican Party and the conservative movement. Her career and her music is dependant on her genuine connection to the black community, black art, black thought, and to black culture, sometimes at the expense of wider celebrity.

Ain't no one trying listen to no bytch perform the inauguration of a white supremacist icon one day then talking about blackity black love and pain the next day. No. It was a humiliating kick in the gut to everyone in the R&B scene that supported her. She ruined her own image and her own integrity as a black soul artist being a desperate clout chaser. She ain't entitled to shyt and no one canceled her.
You actually changed my mind:ehh: for years I have said she was cancelled. Your statement is more logical

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You actually changed my mind:ehh: for years I have said she was cancelled. Your statement is more logical
Man I don't wanna hear that shyt son spewing. There's black chicks in the hood right now voting for Trump. She just came around when everyone was outraged about everything Trump related so they did her dirty. Bad timing is all she's guilty of. I done argued with too many idiots in the recent year to believe these chicks are some upholders of the democratic party. Even tho they have been more consistent than the men.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Explain.
What's the thought process here?

You don't vote. And then what?
Things get really bad.
AND THEN people will magically emerge to give you the things you're looking for.

Has this ever worked?
No. No I don't think it ever has.
I think all Americans should sit they asses home. Military, civilian, every one that is not a Federal Politician.

This will show the American Govt that they are not to trifle with its citizens.

This is about power and civil disobedience at this point because our Govt is lacking tact, compassion and respect for its citizens.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
yes we hate eddie griffin now and it should be a no-brainer for black people to vote for joe biden and kamala harris

la-la land

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why is voting for that man, or being a Republican treated like coming out of the closet for black people? Just vote for who you want to vote for. People need validation from others, then cry victim when they aren’t well received. Nobody knows who you vote for in that booth. Have you noticed you very rarely hear A-list celebs announcing they’re voting for Republicans? They’re smart enough to care more about their careers, and bank accounts than the bit of attention from a “shocking” headline.
Being a Republican nowadays is a telltale sign of c00nery considering what those bozos are OPENLY about

In case y'all.forgot:

Restricting Black Voting Rights/Power

Wanting the 1964 Civil Rights act repealed

Eliminated Affirmative Action

Eliminating DEI programs and initiatives Nationwide

Project 2025

So fukk them

Mufukkaz are actively tryin to bring back the Jim Crow era and people are on this smart dumb tip juelzing about supporting Trump and the Republicans plans to fukk my people over.

Don't care if Biden is Weekend at Bernie's status as long as it keeps Dem racist fascist zealots out of power