Eddie Griffin reveals he's voting for trump, calls out kamala for marrying white

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t click the video because I don't want it messing with my youtube algorithm but why did he say he's voting for Trump?

He says Trump is a liar and Biden is a bumbling idiot, but at least Trump is smart enough to lie. So he’s voting for Trump.

I don’t understand some Black men’s fascination with Donald Trump, like there’s a sense of respect and admiration.
The shyt is odd to me.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
eddie-griffin-friend-los-angeles-600w-112485974.jpg

It's always unscrupulous individuals that like trump

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Man shut your nikkas4Trump ass up. No one takes you c00ns serious. Your shytty bigoted right wing politics aren't welcome anywhere outside of internet incel spaces and Klan rallies. And you are absolutely useless to black politics.

Talmbout people gotta stop picking and choosing. If you black and support Trump or Republicans, im judging you as a fukking idiot Uncle Tom. fukk outta here

Like I said, fukk boy…

You can’t cancel one person for supporting Trump while giving others a pass.

Chrisette Michele got canceled for just getting on stage. She didn’t align herself with him but Kanye and others like Mayweather did.

Snoop praised Trump and he spent his whole term dissing the man.

Learn how to read

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
She should definitely be uncanceled. Of all the people who "supported" Trump. She was the least offensive.

Yeah…

She wasn’t buckdancing like Kanye was. All she did was perform.

Kanye was dissing our ancestors in front of Harvey Levin on TMZ. He should have been canceled for that alone.

That’s why I didn’t show any sympathy when they took his wealth back in 2022.

Kanye got a pass for something that anyone else would have been crucified for.

Daps
Isn’t he married to an Asian woman? How can he talk about Kalama marrying a white man?

Black Trump voters always try to make it seem like they’re the smartest person in the room. Just vote for your daddy and keep it moving. No I don’t like Biden either.
I look at it.....they never hyped any Republican except Trump. He's the worst GOP candidate they've had in our lifetimes and THIS is the dude they want to ride or die with.

What makes Trump so appealing to famous nikkas? If they stanned McCain, Romney, Bush etc., then at least they're consistent. These nikkas ain't had shyt to say about those guys but wanna be all on Team MAGA.

The A-students ain't voting for him. It's the smart-dumb nikkas that wanna be different and contrarian. Notice nann one of em can speak on good GOP policy. They love the cult of personality. Low information voter = loves Trump; high information voter = hates both but knows Biden is less of a threat.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That’s why I don’t listen to the “both are bad” people. This right here. Same people would tell you how bad Bush was but now are all up on Trump nuts. This is why I keep saying I can’t wait to see what happens when Trump ain’t an option anymore. Saying you’re voting for Trump gets you cheap attention and Eddie is a fan of cheap attention.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
He says Trump is a liar and Biden is a bumbling idiot, but at least Trump is smart enough to lie. So he’s voting for Trump.

I don’t understand some Black men’s fascination with Donald Trump, like there’s a sense of respect and admiration.
The shyt is odd to me.

I think a lot of people want to seem they are rich, powerful, different businesses, making boss moves, etc etc like trump and put themselves in his shoes

Also a lot of black folks want to escape, run/getaway from other black folks they believe that are lower than them.. some fukked up shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The funny part is most states are pretty much locked in to one party.

If you live in Texas Trump is getting those electoral votes no matter how many c00ns and sell outs you call people. If you live in California saying never Trump is like saying the sun is going to rise.

It changes nothing.

So if you live in a state like Florida, you need to shut the fukk up. If you live in Georgia, shut the fukk up. Republicans won governor the last two cycles.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Unfortunately there is a contingent of Black men who have this odd respect for White Supremacy in action. Donald Trump is the personification of that.

Donald Trump stays making money
Donald Trump is above the system
Donald Trump is a liar but at least he is an honest liar

I like my racism out in the open it's makes Black people more aware

Democratic Plantation

The sad thing is I don't think he is even getting paid to endorse him. He's shucking and jiving for free.

Last edited: