Eddie Griffin reveals he's voting for trump, calls out kamala for marrying white

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
NkpjWgt.png
We all.could just not vote

Daps
Because politics affects all of us. Specifically Black people in America.
The sad part is that you actually thought this argument made sense.
So every black person has to sign a statement and have it sealed by the Black American Voting Accountability Council? You don’t have to announce your political affiliation. Black people announce it, because they think it makes them special to be different. Then when they get backlash, they cry victim.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He might be voting for trump, something i would never do, but he isn't a SIMP like most c00ns.

He literally says shyt like "one guy can't put two words together, the other guy tells nothing but lies, that's your choices america."

Atleast, he is making it his personal choice and not trying to convince anyone to make the same choice.

Daps
alot of people here mad with eddie griffin but have no smoke for other groups that go in the booth and vote for trump based on their interests...:mjlol:

oh its only because he's black and he's SUPPOSED to suck the democratic party dikk... oh i see... i guess freedom for black folks is an illusion...:troll:
Because a white man voting for Trump....IS voting in his own best interests, especially if he has money.

Why would a bruh vote for him? Reasons that don't involve Democrats? What in the GOP platform are they looking for?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He might be voting for trump, something i would never do, but he isn't a SIMP like most c00ns.

He literally says shyt like "one guy can't put two words together, the other guy tells nothing but lies, that's your choices america."

Atleast, he is making it his personal choice and not trying to convince anyone to make the same choice.

That's one dumb ass nikka lol

Your brain has to be truly fried if you vote for a convicted felon, rapist, and aspiring dictator who constantly lies over someone who is just old and can barely speak.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you gotta come out and justify your decision with a full explanation and a video…then deep down you know it’s the wrong decision.

Eddie is a whole clown.