Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Welp. Case of doing too much smh..

Black people who have made it have a hard time dealing with black people who haven’t and the conditions there within smh….. ninja been livin it up then decide to go to Bethune and get slapped by reality….grand opening grand closing

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Just like I thought. You don’t know shyt about HBCUs :russ:
You don’t know shyt about working as a head coach for one …you’re just a goofy ass chat board poster offended that the nikka aired out HBCU’s because it makes you look bad in front of white people ….sad :mjlol:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Cookman had to do it. Ed didn’t just shyt on the administration he shytted on HBCU’s as a whole. Also not all HBCU’s are like this . I know NC A&T actually has nice facilities but based on Ed Reed comments you wouldn’t have believed it.

Good move Cookman.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this just seems like an embarrassing situation all around.

ed did not need to do the shyt he was doing on social media, but the school couldn't even get a damn contract together and shyt for weeks?

idk man, probably for the best they don't go down the road together any further though.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
And that, ultimately, is my issue with these guys. This savior mentality. This if you listen to me, I’ll take you to the mountaintop shyt they like to pop off. You’re just a coach dog, nothing more, nothing less. Your impact doesn’t go further than your locker room.

Breh I said that shyt in the comments and every football coach and al Bundy in America is roasting me. Not realizing they're proving me right with their cultism of the sport.

It's a fukkin job. Cops think they're crusaders. Bankers think they're serving a civic good. Plastic surgeons think they're saving lives. It's a job. "Leader" is just in the description. These people are fanatics for real look at that shyt.

The best coaches I ever had (especially in college) were usually the ones who weren't on that "Son of a Preacher Man" bull jive.

They were even keel, intelligent more than emotional, knew the game inside and out, and they lead without having to remind you every 10 minutes that it's their God-given right to lead you :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Anyways these HBCU’s are going to continue to be fukked because there’s far too many shytty leaders at these universities…whether it be stealing money off the top or these presidents with their ridiculously inflated egos wanting to be the center of attention instead of the kids …these entities need to get it the fukk together and stop the dysfunctional bullshyt so we can be on one real accord as black folks with accountability and not in this weak ass respectability politics shyt that nikkas are clutching their pearls over