Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
this just seems like an embarrassing situation all around.

ed did not need to do the shyt he was doing on social media, but the school couldn't even get a damn contract together and shyt for weeks?

idk man, probably for the best they don't go down the road together any further though.
Lots of coaches coach without one, in the beginning, it’s a term for it, i forget, but it’s in good faith, while certain aspects get ironed out, but if i remember right, the school wasn’t officially open for business yet for the semester

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Anyways these HBCU’s are going to continue to be fukked because there’s far too many shytty leaders at these universities…whether it be stealing money off the top or these presidents with their ridiculously inflated egos wanting to be the center of attention instead of the kids …these entities need to get it the fukk together and stop the dysfunctional bullshyt so we can be on one real accord as black folks with accountability and not in this weak ass respectability politics shyt that nikkas are clutching their pearls over
How many schools have shytty leaders ?
What did they exactly do that was shytty Or incompetent?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Why would he say something bad about where he is an alumni at?
Because they do it all the time. Look no further than his alma mater. Anytime a coach starts being trash, the old players are quick to call that shyt out. Go look at social media. They might take it easy on Mario cause he’s one of them but they used to light into Manny and Golden. Even the U fans on here will vouch for that.

@Freddie @darius19 @mcellas

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Shaq was going to invest :ohhh:

:laff: And now folks are gonna put the squeeze on Shaq to donate regardless of who’s the HC. Are they donating just cause who the HC is or for the betterment of Black student-athletes at a majority Black institution? This situation is beyond goofy and show you that some of these nikkas shouldn’t be celebrated

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: And now folks are gonna put the squeeze on Shaq to donate regardless of who’s the HC. Are they donating just cause who the HC is or for the betterment of Black student-athletes at a majority Black institution ?

I do see folks saying that on Twitter. :russ:

I'm hearing shaq mom is a graduate of BCU

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
who is let's?

i never said shyt about that
Just saying, same energy. shyt wasn’t even a talking point for nikkas when the AD of this PWI said multiple times they didn’t have all the $. Now it’s a problem at the HBCU. MF even laughed it off.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Lots of coaches coach without one, in the beginning, it’s a term for it, i forget, but it’s in good faith, while certain aspects get ironed out, but if i remember right, the school wasn’t officially open for business yet for the semester
Agree to terms in principle or agreement in principle.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saying, same energy. shyt wasn’t even a talking point for nikkas when the AD of this PWI said multiple times they didn’t have all the $. Now it’s a problem at the HBCU. MF even laughed it off.
i saw people bringing it up on here but maybe not other places where this is discussed.

i remember laughing when someone pointed out Colorado can't even really afford to pay him as soon as he announced.

that energy talk got nothing to do with me :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Because clearly he was pissed off at his situation and how shytty the football program gets treated

I don’t agree with saying it over social media but sometimes you have to air out the dirty laundry for things to change .

:yeshrug:
but why would you do it as soon as you got there? Who gets a new job and scream on em when you 1st get there? that shows he's either completely clueless or has 0 respect for the position and institution.
In all fairness I wouldn't include Prime in that. He's always had a fondness for HBCU's and had been advocating for the NFL combine to give an opportunity to HBCU athletes well before he coached at Jackson State.

It was no surprise to me that he began his collegiate coaching career at a HBCU.
ehh that cat used to shyt on jsu and air them out every chance he got when he got there and he aint have no choice but to start off at a hbcu wasn't nobody letting him jump from hs to hc