Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Accountability deflection disgusts me.

What the BOT and President don't understand is that their stubborness and lack of transparency will only hurt the school going forward. What's more important? Your pride or dirt being uncovered? Or future black students who need Bethune Cookman to further their education?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Accountability deflection disgusts me.

What the BOT and President don't understand is that their stubborness and lack of transparency will only hurt the school going forward. What's more important? Your pride or dirt being uncovered? Or future black students who need Bethune Cookman to further their education?
They are use to this shyt, all of them are becaus that shyt is like clock work every 10 years a HBCU has the same shyt. Weather the storm and keep it moving.

Black folks have to pull money out and stop using this institution as props and symbols and demand like any business they be accountable to customers.
Until that happens things will continue like usual.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're immensely dense. :mjlol:

AD had TC in place once Deion bounced.

Did you watch the video idiot? :heh:

Deion said if it was up to him and Ashley Robinson that T.C. would be the head coach. But it's not their final decision who is the head coach.

Ashley is who asked Deion to come to JSU. You don't think he didn't ask Ed Reed as well? :heh:

Ashley knew Deion was leaving JSU weeks before the rumors started to leak and you don't think he didn't start to make calls? :heh:

You really think T.C. were their choice over Ed Reed? :heh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
When you're looking to fill a job, you typically have several candidates in mind. There may have been several people that he inquired about their interest.
Deion in his own words said he wanted someone “in-house”, which is why he recommended TC. If what Ed Reed is saying is true, that Deion reached out and offered him the job, then there is a clear discrepancy in Deions words and actions. That’s my point.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Did you watch the video idiot? :heh:

Deion said if it was up to him and Ashley Robinson that T.C. would be the head coach. But it's not their final decision who is the head coach.

Ashley is who asked Deion to come to JSU. You don't think he didn't ask Ed Reed as well? :heh:

Ashley knew Deion was leaving JSU weeks before the rumors started to leak and you don't think he didn't start to make calls? :heh:

You really think T.C. were their choice over Ed Reed? :heh:
The video made by Deion's son :heh:

That shyt was made to make Deion look good like all Deion videos :heh:

Dense as a mofo.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deion in his own words said he wanted someone “in-house”, which is why he recommended TC. If what Ed Reed is saying is true, that Deion reached out and offered him the job, then there is a clear discrepancy in Deions words and actions. That’s my point.

You’re looking way too deep into it. As i stated, when you are looking to fill a role, you have several candidates in mind. At some point, he could have decided that it was best to promote someone in house. We are not really privy to all the behind the scenes, so there’s no reason to speculate.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The video made by Deion's son :heh:

That shyt was made to make Deion look good like all Deion videos :heh:

Dense as a mofo.

Are you a retard :heh:

There are videos out there by other content creators of the same speech that where in the room you dumb fukk. :heh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

sounds like he came to campus and made that video before he was expected to arrive and get to work under contract. I hate this whole story. So this is the last I'll post and give attention to it, but I'm glad to hear multiple perspectives (Reed, AD, players, etc)

Last edited:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
One action doesnt excuse the other.
They are the professionals they know what they should be doing. As I see it, they don’t know how to hold up to their end of the bargain.

Why you giving them a pass?

I just watched the video with Reggie Theus. I def see another angle that makes sense and should give everyone on the outside looking in a reason for pause.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They are the professionals they know what they should be doing. As I see it, they don’t know how to hold up to their end of the bargain.

Why you giving them a pass?
Not giving anyone a pass, like you are trying to do

Ed Reed is unprofessional and should have been fired, the school administration mismanages money and students should leave en masse if basic housing and scholastic services aren't met on a quick timeline.