Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Not giving anyone a pass, like you are trying to do

Ed Reed is unprofessional and should have been fired, the school administration mismanages money and students should leave en masse if basic housing and scholastic services aren't met on a quick timeline.
I just updated my post. Maybe it’ll show up. Not giving anyone a pause but I’m not going to support institutions not handling their business.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

sounds like he came to campus and made that video before he was expected to arrive and get to work under contract. I hate this whole story. So this is the last I'll post and give attention to it, but I'm glad to hear multiple perspectives (Reed, AD, players, etc)

Days after his first video, Reed and BCU athletes were removing trash from around the campus.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reggie Theus is a yes man for the Board. Has no backbone or interest in making a change because he’s getting his pockets lined.

sounds like he came to campus and made that video before he was expected to arrive and get to work under contract. I hate this whole story. So this is the last I'll post and give attention to it, but I'm glad to hear multiple perspectives (Reed, AD, players, etc)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Howard Bryant annd Bomani are typical higher than thou blacks who have no vested interest in anything black. Howard Bryant has a white wife.

They both hate athletes and gatekeep academia, so it’s no wonder they don’t have anything positive to say about Ed Reed.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Howard Bryant annd Bomani are typical higher than thou blacks who have no vested interest in anything black. Howard Bryant has a white wife.

They both hate athletes and gatekeep academia, so it’s no wonder they don’t have anything positive to say about Ed Reed.
Bomani has been crying like a bytch since Prime left JSU

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

But, didn't Bomani go to CAU. How is he not invested? I thought he was fair.