Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This man needs to stop it. Let it GO!
He must have just gone through a family loss or personal setback, because he seems to be paranoid nd unhinged at this point.

Having said that, non BCU connected people gave the admin. a bit of a pass when the 1st video came out.
This was my first comment in the first thread.

Story is framed as an HBCU thing, but it's really the adjustment of guys who played at powerhouse programs adjusting to lower tier college sports programs.

The U. of Miami doesn't have the cache they did in their heyday, but because of their glory years the football team has facilities and resources of a top level D1 program. In fact their Athletic Department and all sports in general probably benefitted from that era. Teams below that tier don't have the resources or personnel like that. Not mid majors and not smaller schools.
However, since then, the reaction and inaction of the admin. has played out publicly. It's not lack of resources preventing admin. from addressing the issue brought to light by Ed, and confirmed by student leaders, football players, and alumni groups.

Usually if an organization is slacking in an area, they straighten it out once media attention gets involved. Even if just for appearances.
Yet, days after Reed's rant about trash, there was still debris throughout the campus. And he and the student athletes are shown cleaning it up.
There are Maintenance workers on the support staff for BCU.

Days after RM gives BCU admin. a public forum to address the issues, Board member accuses him of slanting the story. And however anybody feels about RM, they will agree that he is one of the biggest advocates for Black institutions. But "he's telling one side of the story" according to the quoted words of the BCU board member?

These public missteps might be the tip of the iceberg when it comes to management problems.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This came across my YouTube recommendations, and I'm interested in seeing how brehs on here feel about it. Something about this talk doesn't quite sit right with me, but maybe it's just me.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Again....its crazy how these intstitutiins are posed to be for us. This is why we need reparations asa cash check along with a dedicated program of services. We need repair in all phases of American society, educational services and business. This is sickening.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We the same age and come from the same era. How don't he know not to do dumb shyt like this? :what: How the fukk he don't know not to fukk with social media like that? I don't get how everyone has to air shyt out to strangers. I don't put shyt online can come back to me. Online is FOR LIFE.

That's what you were brought there for dumb ass. To change shyt for the better like Deion did.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Can't embed video

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps