Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

The BCU conditions / Ed Reed issue aside….this was excellent coverage by Roland Martin and his team.

Allowed all sides to say their piece and actually hit em with good follow ups instead of just letting em run their mouth. Good media.

The interim president said all of that (on behalf of the hidden board of directors)…and then pretty much got exposed by the students, alumni, and Reed. That Ida B Wells quote hit in hindsight.

(We need a gif / smiley of Reed looking incredulous during that whole interview lol)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Deion antics and bravado talking his shyt had Ed Reed feeling himself too much :dahell:
He's been that way though, him deleting his socials would probably be good. Acting out of emotion can be hindered by having the time to calm down, which you don't if the first thing you always do is reach for your phone.

And imo I wouldn't use the term antics, more like strong (or maybe colorful) personality.
Antics is just a politically correct word for calling someone a bozo

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Right or Wrong, you can't expose and criticize your Company and expect to still have a job.

I got a lot of respect for Ed, but he was talking too much, too soon. And to make a video exposing it, come on bruh.

Even our OGs are turning into Clout Chasing Chatty Patty's. :martin:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The Board is absolutely stealing money at BCU. No doubt in my mind after watching Roland’s show. Ed was just the beginning of the curtains being lifted about finances and where the money is going, and they were not about to have that.

Since they are private, they don’t have to be transparent about operations and finances. It’s a joke.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
HBCU leadership & African governments

9-AE9-C71-F-3-F3-B-4-C80-AF24-C33918-D715-EE.jpg

Its the same behaviors. :mindblown:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He's been that way though, him deleting his socials would probably be good. Acting out of emotion can be hindered by having the time to calm down, which you don't if the first thing you always do is reach for your phone.

And imo I wouldn't use the term antics, more like strong (or maybe colorful) personality.
Antics is just a politically correct word for calling someone a bozo
Eh, I would say antics is more Deion’s amusing personality. Fine line to toe. Deion is a pro :myman:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Now the SWAC commissioner is being sued :huhldup:

Yea, the commissioner is horrible at doing contracts for the conference. ESPN ain't giving us shyt. So Grambling decided to do a contract with HBCU plus (Urban Edge Network) that paid directly to the school.

Commissioner felt some type of way and tries to derail it so other schools don't join them. Even tho, schools can sign deals outside of the conference. ie Bayou Classic with NBC.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Board is absolutely stealing money at BCU. No doubt in my mind after watching Roland’s show. Ed was just the beginning of the curtains being lifted about finances and where the money is going, and they were not about to have that.

Since they are private, they don’t have to be transparent about operations and finances. It’s a joke.

:wow: :ohhh: