Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
what you mean how lmao

this entire scenario has been completely devoid of professionalism and just shined light on the dustiness of all involved

even if shyt is a whole ass mess, you'd expect an institution and a potential leader of the student body to understand the value of some form of discretion, how to maintain a suitable ongoing productive dialogue, or at the very least recognize proper damage control.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

Almost forgot that BCU was where them c00n ass admins threatened the student body to have their degrees sent to them instead on receiving them at commencement because they were showing that racist cac bytch “enough respect” :mjpls:I see why that shyt is the way it is …like I said before ..black skin …cac mental

Wow. I didn't know. I looked up the story and it looks worse.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
what you mean how lmao

this entire scenario has been completely devoid of professionalism and just shined light on the dustiness of all involved

even if shyt is a whole ass mess, you'd expect an institution and a potential leader of the student body to understand the value of some form of discretion, how to maintain a suitable ongoing productive dialogue, or at the very least recognize proper damage control.
That's fair.