Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This.

Mufukkaz on crack.
Keep buying into Agent babble because you and I could get into a PWI.

For all of their hangups, HBCUs do a better job of graduating black students than the schools we attended.

With that said, HBCUs definitely need to do better

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

For all of their hangups, HBCUs do a better job of graduating black students than the schools we attended.

Not talkin about the quality of the education and graduating black students.

Talkin the administrational fukkery and ridiculousness. That shyt is not acceptable how the administration just blows shyt off and then wanna catch feelings when called out.

2 nieces and my goddaughter at an HBCU right now. Both of my wife's parents graduated from an HBCU. Baby sis graduated from Hampton last year.

I'm not sending my kids to any school paying a nice rack of money that's run like BCC is and has substandard facilities. These schools costs way too much for that shyt.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the real shyt thats not being said is them folks dont like being aired out like that because they worried about what cacs will think about them

preach.

same shyt when Doug Williams said the fukk the administration and tried to get shyt done himself at Grambling.

they caught feelings and canned him.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
the real shyt thats not being said is them folks dont like being aired out like that becasue they worried about what cacs will think about them
That’s the only thing they care about …trying to avoid the “stereotypes” that CaCs have against HBCUs is the ultimate motivator for a lot of these nikkas ..not the actual kids ..it’s sad …these negros live for honkey approval

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
preach.

same shyt when Doug Williams said the fukk the administration and tried to get shyt done himself at Grambling.

they caught feelings and canned him.

That’s the only thing they care about …trying to avoid the “stereotypes” that CaCs have against HBCUs is the ultimate motivator for a lot of these nikkas ..not the actual kids ..it’s sad …these negros live for honkey approval
cuz if they cared about black approval they wouldnt have black kids and black folks sons daughters nephews nieces cousins living in filth

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

HBCU grad still working for the white man with alot of debt so it ain't that impressive

NYC Rebel

Daps
HBCU grad still working for the white man with alot of debt so it ain't that impressive
Rubbish. This is America. Now we are using it against HBCU grads for having a job. I’m so tired of this “everybody has to be their own boss or entrepreneur “single folks are on.

HBCUs produce more black entrepreneurs in PWI’s, so please, keep the agent babble elsewhere

NYC Rebel

Daps
HBCUs are run by people who you would swear run African countries.

Same dynamic

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Almost forgot that BCU was where them c00n ass admins threatened the student body to have their degrees sent to them instead on receiving them at commencement because they were showing that racist cac bytch “enough respect” :mjpls:I see why that shyt is the way it is …like I said before ..black skin …cac mental