Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
yes, because stating why a customer would pay 15k a semester plus board for a university that provide moldy facilities, no air or heat, and other factors is agent behavior, not common sense.

Again put the bottle down, you embarass yourself more and more everytime you reply to me.

fukk the outcome of the fruit they bear, you think theyre worthless because of how some may be treated while there.

:camby:

fukk outta here. HBCU grads are more than able to speak for themselves. Theyre not asking for the erasure of HBCUs like your agent ass is.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
fukk the outcome of the fruit they bear, you think theyre worthless because of how some may be treated while there.

:camby:

fukk outta here. HBCU grads are more than able to speak for themselves. Theyre not asking for the erasure of HBCUs like your agent ass is.
You keep saying the dumbest shyt, again put the bottle down drunk.

Fact is this, you give people money for doing shyt jobs they have no incentive to do better.
If my kids go to a school and the school can't provide the basic ammenities of life my kid isn't going to that school and I'm not paying for it. Period.

That you would argue me saying that parents and students are fools for staying in those conditions and paying, tells me you are either ignorant of reality or you think so lowly of black people that to hold black people to the standard of competancy is too high and ergo racist. I have a feeling the answer is probably that you believe in both of those propositions.

So again man, put the bottle down and stop embarassing yourself.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's actually moreso the students than the players.
I'm sure the students have protested over different grievances the past few years, including today's grievances. Just no media or social media attention on it.
The same way Howard students likely protested dorm conditions months/years before they went Tent City and dialed it up.(and the news cameras showed up)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know quite a few folks who were involved in the Athletic department under the previous administration and none of them are happy. They want Ed back and said BCU needs to have their shyt aired out because they get rid of anyone who brings attention and tries to change shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some of these posts I’m reading are a clear example of

When staying on code goes wrong.

For Ed to be that upset you knew a lot of foul shyt was going on.

Yall negros want shyt to stay “in house” so white people won’t look down on HBCU’s but they could give two shyts. And these “donors” y’all keep talking about ain’t trying to do business with people who suck at business.

Mark Zuckerberg gave Newark public schools $100 million and they blew it. Most of it went to “consultants”.

These HCBU’s most of them need to CLEAN HOUSE. But they ain’t trying to give up their 6 figure state jobs.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know quite a few folks who were involved in the Athletic department under the previous administration and none of them are happy. They want Ed back and said BCU needs to have their shyt aired out because they get rid of anyone who brings attention and tries to change shyt.

Yep I heard that the BOT and alumni association don't get along

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
These HCBU’s most of them need to CLEAN HOUSE. But they ain’t trying to give up their 6 figure state jobs.

BCC is private, not public like FAMU is.

You paying more at a private for some shyt like that?

nikka please.

NO WAY in hell is my child and bread going to ridiculousness like that.