Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly I'm glad that this is happening because I went through a similar situation when I went to my HBCU while I was playing basketball

Is it embarrassing for the school? Yes of course but I truly doubt that this wasn't the first time hearing complaints....

if you got time bruh, care to share some examples of the fukkery? I'd love to hear your personal experience :lupe:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Agent hates HBCU’s chapter 23077
yes, because stating why a customer would pay 15k a semester plus board for a university that provide moldy facilities, no air or heat, and other factors is agent behavior, not common sense.

Again put the bottle down, you embarass yourself more and more everytime you reply to me.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I was in the room probably three days before I started experiencing symptoms," one asthmatic student told us. She said the mold in her dorm agitated her asthma so badly, she wound up in the hospital.

She came back with a doctor’s note saying she couldn’t stay in a dorm with mold.

The students said they pay $30,000 a year in tuition at the private HBCU.

:francis::snoop:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reed being there isn't and wasn't going to fundamentally change those problems there, but essentially just be a cover to have those people feel more comfortable to donate.

If those celebrities really want to help, then why don't they band together and offer resources to help fix the fundamental problems with those HBCU's and I'm not just talking about money.
How are they going to do that if the tenured administrators may be the ones responsible for the University being in the state that it is?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How are they going to do that if the tenured administrators may be the ones responsible for the University being in the state that it is?
Donors influence change all the time when it comes to universities and we’ve seen that on more than one occasion. Everybody has to answer to somebody even in those tenured positions.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When this story launched I thought Ed was being unprofessional. I still do.

Sometimes, though, change comes through the unconventional.

Consider this, if Ed was just talking and being a 'fraud' on his way to the Miami job as some claim, he has still done more (the student's opinion, not mine) in his short time than people who have been in charge for YEARS. That in itself is a massive indictment on these administrators.