Ed Reed, Fired before he's hired.. Out at Bethune Cookman

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ed was going overboard with the shyt. You not wrong but the nikka was doin way too much. Recording videos and putting the shyt on social media is takin it too far.

The clout chasing and administration getting embarrassed got him
Not saying you’re wrong but now Cookman is looking worse after all this. I’m all about hbcu’s and I hope Cookman can get it together. I’m just saying all these other people online talking are less important than the students that pay to go to that school and stay on campus.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Ed reed seemed a little unhinged in some of these vids

You ain’t in the locker room buddy you bout to become the face of the school

Calm the fukk down

I wouldn’t hire dude either

And of course the kids want him it’s fukking ed reed

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ed reed seemed a little unhinged in some of these vids

You ain’t in the locker room buddy you bout to become the face of the school

Calm the fukk down

I wouldn’t hire dude either

And of course the kids want him it’s fukking ed reed
thats called having passion and caring.. if the administration at that school had that maybe there wouldnt be trash all on the ground and students wouldnt be protesting on Monday :yeshrug:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The shyt is happening too much man smh. People are like don’t blast them on social media. Do people say the same thing when current students blast their school for poor conditions to the media? What’s with this need to keep things quiet because it’s an hbcu? People at the top stay stealing e-bike the actual students have to deal with bullshyt while trying to get an education.. The sane kids that paid to be there.
Agree
The most high profile HBCU, the Mecca, was content to allow students to continuing living in slum like dorms. UNTIL, they were aired out by the students and the National press showed up in droves to cover the story.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Lol, hbcus existed without black celebs and will continue to exist without them. Deion and ed didnt save shyt, didnt elevate shyt, they are just trying to take care of themselves and their immediate family. They are race hustlers looking dor a come up but instead of targeting white folks they target blacks

Ed reed is a unprofessional loud mouth fool. Period.

He is a man that couldnt take to investors, cant talk to parents, cant talk to boosters, cant do ahit except play a game but football coaching, especially head coaching is about more than the game, you are an executive the game is going to be handled largely by you coaches you have to handle the coaches, admin, recruiting, management, and rtc

Ed got a position he didnt really want and figured he was going to use cookman as a national platform to come up and get to miami, where he wants to be at.

The mindset of "you folks should be happy im here" is apparent on deion and es reed and thats why he didnt last long.

You look at Reggie Batlow, eddiie robinson jr, lc cole, eddie george, dooley winning at praire view and now at aouthern, you look at Hue Jackson, doug williams, and eddie robinson sr. You see how men act professionally even when they are in fukked situations and men who actually care and are working to try to make things better where they are at. Im sure the same for the MEAC coaches and their history and the SIAC as well.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
thats called having passion and caring.. if the administration at that school had that maybe there wouldnt be trash all on the ground and students wouldnt be protesting on Monday :yeshrug:

I don’t believe the passion is in someone when the first thing they do is pull out they phone and go live especially a 50 year old man

shyt reeks of theatrics